• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ahhhh!!! Proud Mode?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ickyvicky1006

ok...i hear alot of stuff about the proud mode. people say its easy (like everything else) and some say its ok....well i beat the game on standard and now i am starting over on proud...and i cant even beat the 1st nobodies that roxas encounters....am i just retarded or does anyone else have that problem?!:confused:

Morning Twilight

Ya, reaction commmands are the easiest things to use, also learn what motions they go through before they attack, and just jump around when they are about to attack.

mimi15

don't worry lol....that happened to me too!!!! people kept saying proud mode was easy..well i tried it and i couldn't beat Roxas' first boss or the heartless!! so i switched to standard too! so don't worry about it k =)

CloudX159

well sir. i bought and playing this game on proud from the start because i wanted a run for my money.... and i don't regreat it :D

R

Riku's Dawn

I died a plenty cuse I started on it,but passed in the end.

lxcloud_strifexl

Level Up!!!! just kill the nobody before you go through that door so you can gain exp. and go back to where your save point is at and go back thorugh the door and fight the nobody's again and repeat until your like level 3 or something cause when i first played it i lost to him like 2 times and then i just leveled up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back