• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ahh, its been 6 months... What condition are your Strategy guides in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
>.>
I think the guide is waste of time unless you're in to collecting KH merchandise. If I ever needed help, I just asked KHI members or looked at online help sites. Of course, one of my friends has the guide and hers is practically falling apart at this point. xD

Actually truth be told it is a waste(for me anyways), unless you needed to figured out how to get certain items and such, but anyways My guide only has the drive forms coming out of it, besides that it's fine since I don't use it at all.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I never got one...
Suprisingly, I used an online guide for the first game, but nothing for the second :lol:

There're online guides? Are they illegal? Just asking, don't wanna get you in trouble or anything. I never used a guide for any of my games, although KH and DoC were the onlyt games I ever beat.

I

The Show Must Go On
my strategy guide is perfectly fine (i got it two months after i beat the game, but only cause i wanted to look at the pictures. i was dissappointed cause it wasn't a really good guide)

heartofRiku

I never bought the guide. The game was easy to figure out. All you had to do was look at Jimminy's Jounal for help.

D

Deleted member 5341

Ah, my poor strategy guide XD
Omg the binding completely exploded and all the pages are torn out and duct taped in, *bleh* And what's worse it that it was a L.E. one, so .... yeah....even more so X ]

Wolffia

Okie, its been approximately 6 months since KH2 and the guide came out, and supposing you got the Guide with the game, its probably seen some wear and tear (unless you are one of those people who buy books and never remove them from their original packaging xD ) Anyways, what has happened to your book over the months?

Two days ago... I cried. Well, not really, but you get the picture. I was about to go looking in my book when... 2 pages fall out. The pages containing info on Sora, Valor, Wisdom and Master forms. The page with Roxas' info was half out o_O; I spent a half hour repairing it with clear tape xD

I lost those same exact pages; they just fell out when i flipped the guide open, and then of course, I spent about a half an hour trying to tape them back in, so that it would look normal (didn't really work though) but other than that, its fine. Its the LE version. I guess it was sort of a waste because I don't use it so much, but I like the pictures, and I'm glad I got it anyway. Its not that good of a guide, so for me I guess its more of a collector's item or something.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I left mine open in one place too long so it has a dented like line in the spine and some of the pages in the middle fell out...and i think thats it.....but I am sad.....*sniff*

The Used

My guide is still in near perfect condition (I barely even used it lol.) When I did use it I was extra careful cause I have a limited edition.

seb0910

my guide has like 12 pages falling out, and that was when i was taking good care of it! yea those things are cheap.

Soraroxrikusux05

yeah y couldnt they just use the same material the yused for KH1 they had to use this tougher paper for KH2 KH1 on the other hand had regular magazine paper so it stayed sturdy

OblivionRKO4

I never got a guide. But I have a friend who like keeps it in perfect condition. It sits like on top of his tv and is never touched unless hes like drawing pics out of it nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back