• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ahh, its been 6 months... What condition are your Strategy guides in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Okie, its been approximately 6 months since KH2 and the guide came out, and supposing you got the Guide with the game, its probably seen some wear and tear (unless you are one of those people who buy books and never remove them from their original packaging xD ) Anyways, what has happened to your book over the months?

Two days ago... I cried. Well, not really, but you get the picture. I was about to go looking in my book when... 2 pages fall out. The pages containing info on Sora, Valor, Wisdom and Master forms. The page with Roxas' info was half out o_O; I spent a half hour repairing it with clear tape xD

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I never got the guide, but a friend that's still didn;t get KH2 yet or KH2 or CoM has all 3 of them. He keeps them in good condition, although it's kinda a huge spoiler to him.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Mine isn't even messed up that much it might have some pages that have a fold on the top and stuff and acouple people wrote on it saying stuff like,"I love Cloud" You should get the point/ But I am looking at my book and I really don't see anything after I did all this stuff tp it oh well I also kept it a closet for alittle so nobody knew where it was.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Mine is basically unchanged, the only thing that is wrong with it, is that some pages had fallen out, and a few pages are slightly bent, other than that, it is in mint condintion.

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
Ah, the strategy guide...

How I pity it XD

Pages have fallen out (I jam 'em back in so I don't lose 'em) =P The whole Final Battle, the Demyx fight in HB, the summary of the last games in the beginning and a bunch of others have nearly fallen out.

Basically, I've destroyed it. It's not as bad as what happened to my Star Ocean: Till the End of Time guide tho XD That actually disappeared.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
I got the guides to KH1 and KH2...theyre both fine still, almost like new. besides the sora wisdom/valor/master pages -.- they werent put into the book very well i think...they were really loose from the spine when i got it...but i plan on keeping them for years to come :)

krazyaznsyco

when i first got mine, i was so happy, but when i looked inside, i was distraught!!! it had weird printing color swirls in some of the pages that was bumpy and the last few pages of the the enemies list were about to fall out. the people who put the book together did a terrible job. i didnt even get to ruin it myself.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
If I had one...(which I don't...*tear*)..mine would be in pretty good condition with a few bends here and there...

I still need to buy one...even though I have 100% in the game XD.

The pics are so perty..

C

cam ron 77

My strategy guide came with a hard cover. I've managed to keep the actual guide and even the 'Jiminy Journal' in near mint condition while using it.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Mine's in OK condition. It seems like a lot of people have the Drive Form pages and those near them falling out though, myself included.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A few pages out of mine got loose. Other then that, its fine. I got the Special Guide. Love the Jiminy Journal. <33

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Did you guys need the guide? I had such an easy time on KH2, on expert mode, but I never looked at the guide. KH1 was hard, I also did that on Proud mode, but I never used the guide either, and CoM, same thing. I think guides should be used only to find out some secrets.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
My strategy guide came with a hard cover. I've managed to keep the actual guide and even the 'Jiminy Journal' in near mint condition while using it.

Where did you get a hard cover???

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
>.>
I think the guide is waste of time unless you're in to collecting KH merchandise. If I ever needed help, I just asked KHI members or looked at online help sites. Of course, one of my friends has the guide and hers is practically falling apart at this point. xD

brainy_pigeon

I have the guide, but I think it's in good condition. One or a few of the pages might be ripped, but as far as I know, none are falling out. I pratically never used it. I think I used it once or twice, maybe a few more than that, though.

So, mine's in good condition. I don't think any pages are falling out.

:Sora:

I never got one...
Suprisingly, I used an online guide for the first game, but nothing for the second :lol:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I didn't really use mine too much either, other that trying to draw some of the pictures in it.
Where did you get a hard cover???
Actually, I think that he's refering to the cove that came with the Limited Edition Guide. By the way, does anyone remember when people were worried that they wouldn't get a guide? There are still tons of them on store shelves! I just find that amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back