• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

//\\\ Ahem. Read. Everyone Read. Concerning Spoilers !! //\\\/

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
There are members on this forum who want to wait until the game comes out in the USA, spoiler free.Why? Because spoilers ruin the moment when you actually DO play the game. There are also some members on this forum who are going to buy the Japanese version of KH2 and read through any walkthroughs that can be translated. Whether you want to read spoilers or not, that's up to you. However, if you want to talk about things that might spoil people here on KHI, there's a new rule on spoilers.

Any topic that contains spoilers MUST have "SPOILERS" written in the title. For example, if you find out BHK's background, your title of the topic will be "SPOILERS *** BHK'S BACKGROUND" You MUST have "SPOILERS" written somewhere in your topic title. That way, people who don't want spoilers will know not to read it before opening.

If you're still having trouble with directions, here's another example:

"POSSIBLE SPOILER - BHK'S NAME" <-- TOPIC TITLE.

Another explanation, if you're having trouble:

When you post a spoiler thread. Put this template in your thread title

~*Spoiler*~ *5 spaces* Original Thread title

This will help many people bypass the spoiler threads and be happy browsing around the forums. Also another thing *for chat goers* Spoilers will not be allowed in the chat. I personally guarentee that not many spoilers will get through my eyes. It's going to be hectic but meh it's my job. Just wanted to cheer those spoiler hatehs up.. Chat will have no spoilers if I say anything about it.
Any topic that does not follow this rule will be deleted immediately.

Continuous failure to follow this rule could result in a punishment.

TMM's RULES

1. A theads title can not to be a spoiler in and of itself.

It has happened only a few times, but caution should be taken. Though there is a spoiler-section now, we can still see the newest thread posted in on the main page, and in the non-spoiler section, and if any thread contains a spoiler in it's title, then our spoiler precautions are merely in vain.

When making a spoiler threads title, consider those who are waiting for the game, and make the threads title accordingly

2. 10 lines of blank space are to be at the beggining of any thread with extremely spoiling content

Due to the function of being able to preview a thread's content by pausing your mouse over the thread, this addition rule is for extreme cases:

If you are making a thread with information that could totally ruin a persons KH2 gaming experiance, even if they are looking at spoilers, there is a chance they don't wish to be majorly spoiled, there should be 10 lines of blank space at the beggining of the threads main post, before revealing the spoiling information.

These 10 lines make it so that anyone looking at the yellow preview box mentioned above, will not see the content by accident.

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
NEW CODE FOR SPOILERS!

To minimize the amount of spoilers, there is a NEW CODE FOR SPOILERS.

First of all, you know how to put an image into your signature right?

Well, the spoiler code works the same way! Whenever you want to post a spoiler, use the code
code, except replace "img" with "spoiler".
It should create a bar that can be highlighted if people want to view spoilers.

"SPOILER"insert spoilers here, whatever spoilers you want to put"/end spoiler"

For example, if you know the ENTIRE story of BHK's background, you would put: [spoiler.] BHK'S BACKGROUND IS THIS [/spoiler.] Note: Leave out the periods, just put spoiler and /spoiler

Do you understand?

I'm going to re-open this thread temporarily, in case it's confusing. It might be confusing at first, but as more people use it, it'll be much easier and more convenient. If you have any questions on it, or if you just want to try out the code, do it here.

If you've done the code right, it should look like this:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Raito said:
So let me say this once and only once: All spoiler threads need to go there, period. Any spoiler threads not put there will be moved there immediately, but don't make us do that. We, as mods, will be moving them for a short time in order to let everyone get adjusted to this new system, but after a while, if we are still seeing a large number of spoiler threads in the non-spoiler section, action will have to be taken against those people.

Last edited by a moderator:

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Nice, both of you. :p Use this page to practice, anyone, if it's confusing to you.

Last edited:

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Hmm... for safety, put "Spoiler" in the topic title.

Reason is, because if something replies and forgets to put the spoiler code around their reply to you, others might get spoiled because of that person's mistake. So yeah, keep "Spoiler" in the topic title.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
We can all feel like spies and stuff with our secret messages that people with lower IQ's won't be able to figure out. Sweet. There will ALWAYS be that one person who highlights to read, despite the spoiler wanrings, and then says "WTF guys?! Why'd you ruin the game for me?!"

O

Orochi Yashiro

Yeah... DUMBASS N00B!

THIS WAY ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TILT YOUR COMPUTER SCREEN!

O

Orochi Yashiro

I can't make the little box... I just made the font white... I'm so incompetent...

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
MrSparkle07 said:
We can all feel like spies and stuff with our secret messages that people with lower IQ's won't be able to figure out. Sweet. There will ALWAYS be that one person who highlights to read, despite the spoiler wanrings, and then says "WTF guys?! Why'd you ruin the game for me?!"

Note to all, if anyone spoils the ending in their topic title, for example, BHK DIES LOL.... they will be banned.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Oh, okay. I'll make sure to just send the ending as a PM to ya then ;)

jk, me being a smartass. I'm not that lame. I'm lame enough to where, by the time i beat the game, everyone else on here will already have theories posted about KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back