• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Agrabah

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I think this was posted before. But who was the organization member who went to agrabah and paid the merchant not to tell anyone of jafars return?

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Well... that's possible.

But it could've also been Xigbar, Saix, or Luxord. =/
Besides, Xemnas seems more likely to send someone else to do his bidding instead of actually doing it himself.

In the end, though, it really doesn't matter who it was.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I'm guessing it was Luxord, since he's the one that deals with that kind of stuff. But it doesn't really matter.

Firagex

I betcha it was Xemnas, who else could it be, or it could have been Riku.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Well... that's possible.

Besides, Xemnas seems more likely to send someone else to do his bidding instead of actually doing it himself.

but Sai'x, Xigbar, and Luxord have already been to their other worlds.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
So just because they've been to other worlds means they can't go to Agrabah? o_O

And why on earth would Riku be helping Organization XIII...? He wouldn't. It wasn't Riku.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well... that's possible.

Xigbar went to Land of the Dragons, if that was the point attempting to be made.

It wasn't an Org. member. The Org. would not help a poor merchent. Riku would because he can be nice when he wants to.

They obviously did it to stir up trouble though.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
It wasn't an Org. member. The Org. would not help a poor merchent. Riku would because he can be nice when he wants to.
It would be nice if they had just given it to hgim to help him out. But they gave it to him to keep his mouth shut about Jafar, and that only caused trouble

Narxus

the idea wasnt to help a poor merchant. the idea was to shut him up jafars release so that sora would fall for his trap. it wasnt riku it was an Org. member

Aria

braver by the minute
I always thoguht it was Saix, but I guess we never did find out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back