• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Agrabah confirmed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaebora

Personally Kh2 Agrabah was better, but ive grown pretty tired of it. Its in every darn tooting game, the same story, GAAHHH— Though im sure it WOULD look better with crowds inhabiting it instead of maybe 4 people?

Aaaaanyways, Donald says in Coded, “I can’t wait to see Jasmin and Aladdin!” In the segment QUESTIONS AND MORE QUESTIONS under chapter Agrabah. You can say no but Ansem SoD referenced young Xehanort back in KH1 so :/ .....fairly possible.....

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Agrabah confirmed

So, IF they bring Agrabah back it wouldn't be the same story I believe, it would either be totally new or based on King of Thieves which has many new locales compared to the first 2 films. I do think its the most likely returning world at this point. Pirates was up there for me as well and well yea we actually got it lol.

Anyway...remind me again when that line happens? I thought that was Donald saying that about the digital version of the world but its been ages since I played it, and even a while since I watched the movie.

Oh, and I don't understand how YX was referenced in KH1 either?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

That confirms Agrabah as much as Sora saying he wants to bring Kairi to Neverland confirms a Peter Pan world.

Gaebora

If you watch Just A Pancake’s Ansem is Handsome, it quotes his whole speech, and instead of saying “that young boy dreamed of seeing more than these confines (paraphase and a reference to Riku)” he says A young man. So i guess you could say eh, but why not? And Donald says it, yeah during the Agrabah part but after they already see data jasmin and aladdin. I still dont want the world, but im sure they would make it golden anyways.

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

Only 26 posts and you're already 3 clickbaity topics deep on the KH3 section.

Gaebora

That confirms Agrabah as much as Sora saying he wants to bring Kairi to Neverland confirms a Peter Pan world.
But he did see her in neverland in kh1. He said that when he flew but before he saw her, regardless, who wouldnt wanna fly with their gf?

Only 26 posts and you're already 3 clickbaity topics deep on the KH3 section.
K? Its not clickbait, what the hell else do you title something you wanna talk about. Its a detail i wanna share, go make your own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

K? Its not clickbait, what the hell else do you title something you wanna talk about. Its a detail i wanna share, go make your own.

"Agrabah Confirmed", without the eventual corrective question mark, is an inflammatory and knowingly false topic. A less obnoxious title would be "Could Agrabah be in KH3?" or best of all, you could have taken it to the dedicated world speculation thread.

This isn't YouTube. There's no benefit to baity titles.

Awards

Just because a duck says that he can't wait to see Aladdin again in a scene from a game originally on mobile phones doesn't mean Agrabah is confirmed.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
"You guys should all come back some day!" - Peter Pan

"I'd like that." - Aqua

In conclusion, we are confirmed returning to Never Land for the BBS trio's sake. Aqua being a Xehanort shouldn't cause too much issue, I'm sure Tinker Bell would somehow get a kick out of it.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Even though people may be exhausted from Agrabah, with how they've approached an old world (Olympus), are approaching other worlds with original stories (Toy Story), and going all out with the Caribbean, I think it's possible that another iteration of Agrabah might not seem dull.

Do I see it happen? I can't say. But with there being seven new pure hearts, I can't see them bringing Jasmin back into the mix.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Wait, so characters mindlessly saying they want to go somewhere DOESN'T imply they will visit that world in KH III?

Gawrhs, better tell that to all the people who are deeply convinced we'll play in Shibuya.

If you watch Just A Pancake’s Ansem is Handsome, it quotes his whole speech, and instead of saying “that young boy dreamed of seeing more than these confines (paraphase and a reference to Riku)” he says A young man. So i guess you could say eh, but why not? And Donald says it, yeah during the Agrabah part but after they already see data jasmin and aladdin. I still dont want the world, but im sure they would make it golden anyways.

Ok, I'll try to answer hoping you're not a troll.
In KH1 Ansem was talking about Riku, and at the time it was only meant to be Riku. Then, they retroactively made it so that monologue could also be a reference to Young Xehanort. But that's just like Ansem's "this world is connected" line, later they made it so it worked for DDD, but that doesn't mean DDD was planned during KH1.

Ganted I still don't quite understand what any of this has to do with Agrabah. Is this to say "Everything was planned from the very beginning, so Donald's line there was carefully crafted to hint at Agrabah"?

But he did see her in neverland in kh1. He said that when he flew but before he saw her, regardless, who wouldnt wanna fly with their gf?

Read what Chaser wrote. Bringing her to Neverland. Not seeing her there. Also no, he saw her there at the beginning of that world's story and he flies during the end, so much later.
And once again that's not even the main point, it's about the fact that these kind of lines of dialogue aren't hints, but fluff to fill the script. They don't have hidden meanings.

UltimaXOmega

By that logic, Shibuya is confirmed. I'll accept Agrabah returning if it means Shibuya is added too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back