• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ages of Org's somebodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexyishsmexy

Re: Ages of Org's somebody's

Sure, why not?

Still, the timeline in KH is screwed up...
I mean, lots of things happen in 10 years...
agreed XD
Nomura...better come up with some PRETTY good shit.
whatever XD
we're buying it regardless, amirite?

αsiя

space coke

I just think Zexion is just using his illusion powers for him to look older

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but what if the process of becoming a Nobody involves a growth spurt of some sort? Say, ten years? That should work because Nobodies can't age after becoming Nobodies and Ienzo clearly can't age ten years in just one.

zexyishsmexy

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but what if the process of becoming a Nobody involves a growth spurt of some sort? Say, ten years? That should work because Nobodies can't age after becoming Nobodies and Ienzo clearly can't age ten years in just one.
yeah, that theory seems the most probable. I always had just a...thing with the theory.
Vexen, Lexaeus, and Xaldin do not look ten years older than their counterparts.
plus it just seems WAY to convenient...you know?
but...then again...maybe I'm being a bit too contradictory, seeing as i really DON'T have a theory of my own :p

Oathkeeper512

My guess, is that once someone is a nobody they dont age. But when they are turning into a nobody they age during the (short) process.

Allister Rose

French Lover

Or you know, maybe Lea and Isa didn't turn into nobodies right after the end of BBS.

even so unless ienzo, lea and isa have a major growthspurge, then it would still be impossible for lea and axel to not age while being nobodies.

seeing a drawing of axel and isa, it seems that they too are pretty young

Neri2Zexy

Wouldn't that make Roxas look 10 years older?

Guilded.Raven

... Wait a minute.

We have a pretty good idea that darkness not only affects the heart, but the body too, right?

What if darkness ages the body?

Those who spend more time wallowing in it grow older. So those who spend less time in darkness before becoming a nobody age less and those who almost instantaneously become nobodies (i.e. sora) don't age much, if at all....

But then, I guess you have to take into consideration Riku....

Muse

you look atrocious

What if Ienzo's using an illusion to make himself look younger for whatever reason? :v

Or Zexion is making himself look older?

That sounds more probable to me than anything. :/

even so unless ienzo, lea and isa have a major growthspurge, then it would still be impossible for lea and axel to not age while being nobodies.

Unless Lea and Isa didn't turn into Nobodies until after BBS ended and they grew up already. :/

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

What if Ienzo's using an illusion to make himself look younger for whatever reason? :v

Or Zexion is making himself look older?

That sounds more probable to me than anything. :/

The later seems more probable.

Unless Lea and Isa didn't turn into Nobodies until after BBS ended and they grew up already. :/

It makes sense since Sora, Kairi, and Riku had a huge growth spurt within a year. It would only be fair that Lea and Isa have one too. Thought theirs might not be as outrageous, or atleast not in my opinion. Same might go for Ienzo too. Xigbar might just have an old spurt or something.

Neither

I'm pretty sure that Axel said/wrote/implied in Days that he turned into a Nobody as an adult, and that's something that set him apart from Roxas. But in BbS (supposed to take place 10 years before KH1) Lea and Isa are kids. World travel shouldn't been very common back then so either:
1) they were evacuated to Traverse Town and grew up there until for some reason they fell to a heartless attack (we've seen it happen to a random NPC in KH1, so it's not impossible);
2) they found a dark path amidst the chaos and escaped through it to some other world; Isa might have been exposed for longer than he should, explaining Saïx's eyes (and putting a new twist on Axel's warning to Sora in KH2 right before his death).

Braig might simply have been at an age where he suddenly started to get lots of gray hair, and maybe a few more scars would make him look older, but Ienzo remains a problem to me, unless the theory that Zexion's appearance is an illusion holds.

zexyishsmexy

I'm pretty sure that Axel said/wrote/implied in Days that he turned into a Nobody as an adult, and that's something that set him apart from Roxas.

Braig might simply have been at an age where he suddenly started to get lots of gray hair, and maybe a few more scars would make him look older.
That was actually Luxord who said that, If you're reffering to:

=====Day 173: The Gamble=====

I find myself envying the children. Perhaps some fundamental difference exists
between those who become Nobodies as adults and otherwise.

The longer you have lived, the more you are positioned to lose with such a
gamble. But a child can look forward, unafraid even in the face of
immeasurable odds. I doubt they even see life as a gamble the way we do.

Report Author: Luxord
So the mystery remains for when Axel turned into a nobody.

Xigbar's grey hair is because he succumed to darkness.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
NOBODIES DO AGE T-T!!!! what more vidence do we need after the scans? unless the events 10 years ago was xehanort loosing his moralty and turning the radiant gardens into some place without liberty and stuff XDD and then they lost their hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back