• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After Roxas Is Captured In Days...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
I'd like to share something I've been thinking about for a bit:
If the title symbolifies the telling of two people's stories over the course of 358 days, and Riku is one of those people, wouldn't that work out a bit awkwardly?
We know Roxas's 358 days start when he joins the Organization, which is right after his birth - near the very end of KHI. And it ends, of course, when he is defeated by Riku.
So how would they work out Riku's 358 days without having a rehash of CoM's R/R? Would it start right after that, and go into the time Roxas was held in the virtual TT?
I'm all for a Riku mode in Days, though. It really would help flesh out the story. Not to mention it would be rather odd to suddenly swap to Riku in-between Roxas's missions.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I'd like to share something I've been thinking about for a bit:
If the title symbolifies the telling of two people's stories over the course of 358 days, and Riku is one of those people, wouldn't that work out a bit awkwardly?
We know Roxas's 358 days start when he joins the Organization, which is right after his birth - near the very end of KHI. And it ends, of course, when he is defeated by Riku.
So how would they work out Riku's 358 days without having a rehash of CoM's R/R? Would it start right after that, and go into the time Roxas was held in the virtual TT?
I'm all for a Riku mode in Days, though. It really would help flesh out the story. Not to mention it would be rather odd to suddenly swap to Riku in-between Roxas's missions.
there is a part of riku's story between kh com and kh II that we havent seen , in days riku will probably get his own reverse rebirth 2 as i like to call it.So if riku gets to be playable there wouldnt be any plot complications , given the fact that we havent seen what the heck was he up to between kh com and khII.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
there is a part of riku's story between kh com and kh II that we havent seen , in days riku will probably get his own reverse rebirth 2 as i like to call it.So if riku gets to be playable there wouldnt be any plot complicatications , given the fact that we havent seen what the heck was he up to between kh com and khII.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious there was a huge gap in Riku's story. What I mean is how could they give him a full 358 days without going back into CoM/KHII territory (with Roxas's days starting before CoM).

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Yeah, it's pretty obvious there was a huge gap in Riku's story. What I mean is how could they give him a full 358 days without going back into CoM/KHII territory (with Roxas's days starting before CoM).
obviously he wont get exactly 358 days , but the meaning of that /2 is obviously two paths , two stories.Roxas is covered , so we have a posible XION history but if you think about it , with roxas's story, xion is pretty much covered so no need for a xion game.What do we have left?RIKU , a riku game starting from when we left on kh com , riku with the black coat and the blindfold blah blah blah

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, Riku going on his lonesome after leaving Mickey, and later on joining up with Diz and Namine (as seems to be the case going by the R/R ending credits) is something I'd very much like to see. I just have to wonder how they'd implement the mission mode for him, since implementing a whole new format would be kind of overkill.
Unless of course that's part of what Nomura meant when he said they were pushing the thing to its limit. o:

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Actually, Riku going on his lonesome after leaving Mickey, and later on joining up with Diz and Namine (as seems to be the case going by the R/R ending credits) is something I'd very much like to see. I just have to wonder how they'd implement the mission mode for him, since implementing a whole new format would be kind of overkill.
Unless of course that's part of what Nomura meant when he said they were pushing the thing to its limit. o:

I never said I hoped/thought it wouldn't be in the game - I'd absolutely love for it to be. I'm just curious on how they could cover a full 358 days for Riku, when we've already seen what happened to him during at least part of it. =/

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I'm just curious on how they could cover a full 358 days for Riku, when we've already seen what happened to him during at least part of it. =/

obviously he wont get exactly 358 days , but the meaning of that /2 is obviously two paths , two stories.Roxas is covered , so we have a posible XION history but if you think about it , with roxas's story, xion is pretty much covered so no need for a xion game.What do we have left?RIKU , a riku game starting from when we left on kh com , riku with the black coat and the blindfold blah blah blah
there

12chris12

Wow, look what I've started! I'm still going for the idea of the game continuing after Roxas' capture... sorry Rain...

Radon

mofo
I think on the cover of the games guide it said that there was 295 days. So could this mean the other 63 are as Riku?

12chris12

He may, considering they would want to cover equal amounts of the story, although thats just my guess.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

DiZ or Namine could give him missions. Like, Riku would be in the mansion and he'd walk up to either DiZ or Namine and they'd be all like, "Go get Xion from Beast's Castle". I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back