• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After Roxas Is Captured In Days...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
It really makes sense to have Riku's story in Days. 358/2 likely means two different stories during the span of 358 days. This is probably why Nomura says that you have to beat Days to understand the title. Also, I can't see them showing so many Riku scenes from what we've seen so far even though it's supposed to be the story of Roxas. Likely, some of the scenes we've seen are from Riku's mode already.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
four stories?.... Birth By Sleep, 358/2 Days & Coded...... the fourth??? Kingdom Hearts 3? Can somebody tell me...

No no no.
The four stories are these:
1) The King's journey through KH1 in the Realm of Darkness (Coded)
2) The Organization's story (Days)
3) Riku's story (Coded, Days, possibly in his own scenario)
4) Xehanort's Memories (BBS)

JTD95

No no no.
2) The Organization's story (Days)

Thanks! I thought he meant a fourth game...

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
I think that you may take the role of Axel trying to bring Roxas back, no? It makes sense to me and then this could be the suprise that was talked about in the previous interviews.

Any other ideas?

~ meh. i doubted. wouldn't the game be over by the time that last week of his life, anyways? i counted (-_- yeah. i know) and 358 days is a week short of a whole year. that's crossin' into kh2 territory.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
No no no.
2) The Organization's story (Days)WRONG!!!

We'll still know nothing of their past, I think TWO extra scenarios, one is Riku's story, the other is the organization before Roxas(I shouldn't have said that to Rain, but I will state my opinion, prepares Save the King shield)

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We'll still know nothing of their past

It's a lot more Roxas's time in the Org than the Org's as a whole. Unlike everyone else, the Org as a general unit doesn't matter on a 'personal' level. What matters is what happened with the Org when Roxas was there.

I think TWO extra scenarios, one is Riku's story, the other is the organization before Roxas

And that ties in with the "/2" how? :v Not to mention that having a game made for 13 characters with 3 being the center is more than enough. They'd have to have a whole different game in order to properly explore that.
You're also forgetting that the Organization's past, at least the one that matters, will be covered - in BBS, when we look at their Somebodies, and how Xehanort came to be.

(I shouldn't have said that to Rain, but I will state my opinion, prepares Save the King shield)

Jeeze, I may bite, but I don't aim to kill :v

dude, thats info from an interview with nomura. how could it be wrong?

The Org's story being told in Days "in whole". That's his beef with it.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
I think that you may take the role of Axel trying to bring Roxas back, no? It makes sense to me and then this could be the suprise that was talked about in the previous interviews.

Any other ideas?
umm thats a huge NO , we are most likely to see riku in story mode(reverse rebirth 2 yay!!!).Axel is in multiplayer and he'll stay there with the rest of the ORG.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
oh i see. imo, the organization was inactive from its creation until the end of KH1, because it would have come up otherwise. they were just waiting for some growth on their part and the right time to start their plans.

Regardless of whether or not they were active (them increasing from 6 members to 13/14 is proof enough that some activity was done, and keep in mind they were doing quite a bit of research as well, so it's not like they had to have wrecked havok) they weren't relevant that much until the time of KH2 (them not coming into existence until then aside for now XD).
The Heartless weren't an impacting force until they reached DI, so whether or not something was in existence/active doesn't matter to us, until it affects Sora's story.
Roxas joining the Org does. Hence, that's the time for the Org we'll get to see.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
there was an article that talked about the surprise in days
but nomura also said that there wasnt any r/r 2 they've already packed enough things in the game if they add any more stuff the game will explode within the first 5 minutes of gameplay
lol....
but anyways the surprise might me multiplayer character unloackables or special weapons or even at the end with rikus battle
(duel wielding) -_- better be in the game
RAWR!!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
IDK, 4 stories in 3 games isn't very aesthetically clean like 4 stories in 4 games would be. Also I think /2 refers to Roxas/Xion anyway so I'm leaning towards an unannounced Riku game (maybe to be revealed at E3?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back