• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After Roxas Is Captured In Days...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

12chris12

I think that you may take the role of Axel trying to bring Roxas back, no? It makes sense to me and then this could be the suprise that was talked about in the previous interviews.

Any other ideas?

K

KHLover89

what are you talking about Roxas getting Captured? is that even confirmed?

12chris12

In the novel it is Axel's and Saix's mission to retrieve Roxas, so I don't see why a portion would'nt be with Axel. They did it with COM and they said that they have a surprise similar to this.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What would you be playing though? Axel was kind of an outcast in the Org by then, and we already know the interesting things he got to do during those days when Roxas was in the virtual TLTW. Playing as Axel post Roxas's capture is pointless and redundant. Possibly playing through Roxas's fight with Riku only to lose is enough, why go through two AkuRoku fights where Axel loses?

12chris12

Then what does everybody believe the suprise will be then, to be honest i'm not particularly bothered about playing as Riku, i hope it isn't and is something more original, Zion? Probs not as well.

12chris12

Well actually that hasn't been confirmed anywhere so you can't just make statements like that.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I just did. And i can also say that to your OP, No where has it been confirmed where gonna play as Axel so YOU can't just make statements like that

You should read again, No where did i say it was for sure. I said Most likely meaning there is still a chance for there to be game play after Roxas gets captured by Riku, but its just not very likely because we already play as Roxas in KH2 after that point anyway. Its just redundant to do it again.

12chris12

Yeah well I believe that there is just as much chance as their being new gameplay with different characters, and they wouldn't make you play as Roxas like in KH2 as it would be just as you said "redundant."

And by the way, I never said you were wrong, I was just backing up my opinion with fact.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As I said before, here's hoping they're a bit more creative than just Riku again.

:\ it took them a tiny eternity to get you to play as anyone other than Sora, and even then you DO play as Sora in Coded, as Sora's Nobody in Days, and another Sora variation in BBS. Having a Riku scenario wouldn't only prove to be rather creative of them, especially with the supposed detachment from the Organization's story, but also simply enough make sense - if the "/2" really is telling two stories, Riku's side would be the one we'd have to see in order to create the full picture. Xion is another likely candidate, but she's a bit more in-between, and her story would be covered in full by us exploring Roxas and Riku's stories.

And, uh. Simplest reason why it doesn't make too much sense that we'll see anything after Roxas is taken away - until stated differently, it's "358" and not "364" or "365" because the time during which Roxas is in the virtual Twilight Town is not included. Leaving us with the time of Sora's sleep - being a year, minus that week in VTLTW. Hence, the two stories - if indeed that's what the "/2" implies - will not cover anything after Roxas's capture.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
keybladealegacy:

I do not think that will get to play as Riku in another story (ie: r/r). Nomura stated that there are still four stories to tell, and one of them is Riku's time from KH1 all the way through KHII.

...That is actually precisely why a Riku story does make sense o.o; Coded'll fill us in on Riku's time during KH1. We know what went on with him during CoM, so what's left to know up to KH2 is what happened to him through Days. Hence, a Riku scenario only makes too much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back