• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

after kingdom hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
I hate to think ahead into the future but what do you think that nomura will do after he EVENTUALLY or EVER makes KH3 and ends the xehanort story. What could a future story line be about.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I've lost track of how many threads you've made like this in the past few days.

Silfarion

I've lost track of how many threads you've made like this in the past few days.
Precisely 3

i haven't made anylike this
He's talking about the threads you made. You already made 3 which has to do with main story line of kh, and most of them are supposed to be in spoiler section of future of kh thread.

Anyhow, if Sora will continue to be the main character after kh 3, then I think a new enemy will emerge. If it is not Sora, then probably it will be about new generations of keyblade wielders (well, at least from what I think).

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If it is not Sora...
there will always be sora in ALL the KH 1-100... games because Nomura have said so.

I think there will come new big enemies but the forth game will be about disney-villians and FF-villians working together or atleast bring back the disney-villians. would be Awsome!

then what happened to Ansem wise, did they explain that? the old keybladewielders could have been turned in to heartless or atleast some elite group or whatever.

"Gods" from the realm of darkness or some other place... maybe not on second thought.

then just continue the story with random new ideas and lots of lots of sidestorys.

Oh I almost forgott: Keyblade War will rise again!!! it have to eventually, Xehanort even say it in the BBS trailer I think: "History repeat itself"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back