• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After KH4, (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
Do you think we could see a spin off series starring Yozora that runs along side the Kingdom Hearts games after KH4, what are your thoughts.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
The resources required might be a bit much. Nomura said it was a choice between KH4 or Verum Rex. That means it becomes a choice between VR or KH5. Or VR or KH6 and so forth. It may never happen.

vaderskywalker

Awards
The resources required might be a bit much. Nomura said it was a choice between KH4 or Verum Rex. That means it becomes a choice between VR or KH5. Or VR or KH6 and so forth. It may never happen.
Yeah, given the choice I'd rather have Kingdom Hearts, but this is a hypothetical type of discussion, I just want to hear other people's thoughts on this idea.

NoWay

Awards
I’d rather have playable Yozora segments included in the mainline games or have one lower budget game like Crisis Core that focuses on him.

D

Deleted member 246005

It won't top 15 for me but I'd be curious about a Verum Rex spinoff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
My thoughts are, don't lose the concept and tell in pieces throughout future entries, or dedicate roughly 6-8hrs of side story within an existing title, similar to Reverse/Rebirth or a 0.2 type of setup.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'm pretty sure we'll get a Roxas/Sora situation like in KH2.

I feel like the intro to the game will be Yozora for about 2-3 hours, then whatever Yozora does will cause Sora to wake up from the couch and we proceed from that point in the trailer. It would be awesome if you get to fight Riku (the boss of the Yozora segment) and then go into playing as Sora.

Back