• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AinzX

After KH2 is released would it be cool if they do a remake of it for PSP - despite that there would be obvious difficulties with controls?

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
It would be very hard for them to port it over to the PSP. Even the original Kingdom Hearts. The camera is controlled by L2 and R2 on the PS2, but there's no L2 and R2 on the PSP. So how are they gonna control the camera?

anyone but me

i have already wondered this myself.. and the problem that always came up to me was the camera.. the only solution i see is make R right camera turn and L left camera turn .. then push L and R together to target, left directional and right directional to switch.. up directional and down directional to go through command menu... analog to move and then the x, square, o, and triangle would be the same..

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
I think they could probably find a way, I mean they had that horrible Kingdom Hearts Mobile game. Square-Enix would and will do anything they can to make another buck, as will every other major corporation in the world, video-game wise or not.

anyone but me

i just hope if they did make it, it won't be a card game -.-... i hate yugioh.. lol.. ever since they released their games there have been stupid games that use cards.. *sits in corner of the room and crys thinking about the copy of Metal Gear Acid he so stupidly bought*

LIAR LIAR

I think that would be too many game consoles.(sp?) (>_<)

You don't see a lot of games on more than like 2 game things. ○ ○;

anyone but me

Hikari.No.Endo said:
I think that would be too many game consoles.(sp?) (>_<)

You don't see a lot of games on more than like 2 game things. ○ ○;
well.. thats not true, there are tons of games for the three main consoles (xbox, ps2, and gamecube)

sinharvest_angel

phoenixreborn said:
I think they could probably find a way, I mean they had that horrible Kingdom Hearts Mobile game. Square-Enix would and will do anything they can to make another buck, as will every other major corporation in the world, video-game wise or not.

yes they could find a way, will they bother, probably not, because its pointless, why make it again for psp, its unnesscary

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
They should not re do KH2 on PSP...thats stupid...what they should do is if they are going to make a KH3 then it will prolly take the same ammount of time as KH2...so they should create another connecter like CoM on PSP that does not involve cards ^^

Vicodin

relative power
If they did remake KH on PSP, the controls would be different by a long shot. They mostlikely wouldn't though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back