• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After beating KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperlyGenetic

I finally beat the game after taking my sweet old time XD; and I have one question. After the cut scenes and credits, it took you to the screen with some of your stats, Sora's picture,and says 'the end'. I left that screen on forever and it didn't ever go away, so I figured I could just turn the game off and it would save your progress. It still has you in the last save point of the last level though. So is there no way for you to save after you beat the game? Or did I do something wrong?

Thank you very much :wub:

Rix

:)
Awards
no, thats just it, you can't save after you have beaten the game:(

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
I wish they had that feature, then you coulda played as Sora in his island with Kairi and Riku....ahh I want that so badly. The only way to do that now is in the first game...darn. Oh well.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
i was upset too when i first finished the game, i thought that there would be a new game plus or something

to start a thread, go to the area you want to make one in, like forum insanity or kingdom hearts 2, there is a button that you push right above the first threads that show up, and it takes you to a screen that you can make a thread in

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Probably the reason they don't let you in KH2 is that you wouldn't really be able to do anythign else after teh end besides level up or find things. they did the same thing in TLOZ:OoT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back