• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

` M o n s t e r

God I hope not. KH is just trying to stay alive right now. Lets hope they run out of ideas, cause some of them are getting worse. And I don't see anything knew about to happen. We already know mostly everything.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
possibly, and don't forget, you have minigames. And i'm sure you could go back and battle them if you want in bbs, after you beat the game, so I wouldn't see why not.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
i wonder if sephiroth and cloud will be in bbs? and if so, then Sephiroth will most likely be the superboss, or just a side boss. And if he's the side boss then....theres....SOMEONE TOUGHER THAN SEPHY!?!

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
i wonder if sephiroth and cloud will be in bbs? and if so, then Sephiroth will most likely be the superboss, or just a side boss. And if he's the side boss then....theres....SOMEONE TOUGHER THAN SEPHY!?!

Neither are in BbS. Just Zack. XD

αsiя

space coke

Zack will be the only FF character sorry

The secret boss will most likely be someone from the mystery KH

Dowhax

Bronze Member
ok, well thats good. I don't want to worry about their bitch fits again. Even though Sephy was an awesome enemy to battle. But still, that raises a good point, and sorry if i'm going off track, but would this superboss be stronger than sephy? I mean i know we'll have to wait and see, but it just now peeks my curiousity.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
What they need to do is let us battle the last two titans at olympus. the Lava titan and wind titan. I don't know how, but they should.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I hope they don't make it boring and drawn-out like Ice Titan, or a complete pushover like Rock Titan.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
secret boss is xehanort O_O
nyahahahahaha nah its sora (from the future/kh3)

Vanitas1212

If it were to have a secret boss such as Sephiroth, it would probably be Angeal or Genesis from Crisis Core

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
There're minigames in Disneytown and the secret boss that's even harder than the Lingering Sentiment. And since this is KH, there's probably something you need to collect or complete to get 100% or something, like the crowns in Days or the journals in the other games.

I had hopes of a New Game+ kinda thing, but I don't see that happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back