• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

After a thousand Xehanort theories....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
To no surprise, there is yet another one for the mass to
read Take note, that i have mentioned this theory before in
another thread, but this is more substantial setting. Please
let me know what you think.

In the depths of Hollow Bastion We witness a scene after the first battle between
Riku and Sora, that shows Riku being flustered over his loss. At that moment,
Xehanort's heartless advised a greater strength residing with the Darkness, and
in order to achieve that strength, he would have to give in to the darkness in absolute.
It is apparent that Ansem SOD, is well aware of that anger/ aggressive nature.

m9su9v.jpg

When Riku opened his heart to darkness Xehanorts Heartless created a bond between
the two bodies. For a moment they were one, but Riku refused to become a part of him.
I came to fruition, that perhaps the identity between what we've seen, and know as the
Dark Soldier, and Riku differ. It's not only in a means of fighting, but also an act of
obedience. My personal guess is that perhaps the DS mutually agreed with the ambitions
of Master Xehanort, and thus they completely became one being.

XehanortandApprentice.PNG

If the DS allowed himself to open up to darkness than his heart would be consumed
(would it not?). To my knowledge, the only thing that would keep him(the DS's body)
intact would be fact that him and MX are one being. In this case, MX can shell his heart
between him and the DS if the DS's heart wasn't already consumed for purposeful
reasons. Like i have said before it is of a mutual bond that they would become one
being, while of course, Master Xehanort will be of the dominant presence. If MX resides
his heart within the shell of the DS then killing him will not release his heart, but the
memories of his heart will be encased within the Dark Soldier as a preserve, creating
a whole being within the DS itself. The process relates to a similar origin of heartless
and nobody, but a heartless nor a nobody is witnessed or created. As an outcome
perhaps those memories gave shape to the appearance of Xehanort.

110px-Xehanort-AnsemDesciple_CG.jpg
200px-Xemnas_Final_Form.png
250px-Xehanort_Heartless.jpg

Last edited:

zillagod

I do like this theory but while thinking about your theory I also thought about something else. Whenever Riku and XH were fused together you only ever saw one or the other not both at the same time. However after riku is sealed away right before the final boss fight part 1 ensues, during the first and second parts of that fight XH also has the gaurdian which IS a seperate entity. Just thought I would point that out.

Edit: The point of this is that maybe DS is similar to the guardian that XH has. Like his inner darkness manifesting into a version of himself from the darkness, I know that sounds confusing but it makes sense. Plus that may also be why he calls DS "that man," don't you think?

State

Awards
This theory...
It is so interesting...
Well written, and...
It is an interesting possibility!

AzzurroRainrebor

*ahhh* *Screaming like a school girl* ...There just has to be more DS theories like this one in the future. I just wish they had a sticky or something to place all the viable theories, and they can be challenged and changed. They would, of course, have to be reviewed by a panelist of judges or something like that.......whatever..... great theory! d(♥o♥d)♫♪♫

State

Awards
*ahhh* *Screaming like a school girl* ...There just has to be more DS theories like this one in the future. I just wish they had a sticky or something to place all the viable theories, and they can be challenged and changed. They would, of course, have to be reviewed by a panelist of judges or something like that.......whatever..... great theory! d(♥o♥d)♫♪♫

We have a self-proclaimed theory master that can take a view at this.
Also, in the past, when DS was just presented, theories started popping about him looking like Rikunort.

State

Awards

I forgot to mention:
We also have a theory destroyer.
You should see him in action sometime.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4171962 said:
When Riku opened his heart to darkness he created a bond between the two bodies.
For a moment they were one, but Riku refused to become a part of him.

What two bodies? There is a pretty good chance that XH was nothing more than a heart, making the situation with Riku and Xehanort similar to Sora and Kairi: Two hearts within one body. The only difference is that Xehanort fought and eventually gained control of the body.

My personal guess is that perhaps the DS mutually agreed with the ambitions
of Master Xehanort, and thus they completely became one being.

You mean the "DS splitting from MX" during the secret ending thing?
Don't forget, that before it took the form of DS during the secret ending, it was a clone of MX. If anything, I would think that would suggest that DS was originally apart of MX that split away in some form. Perhaps an Unbirth or something along those lines.

In this case, MX can shell his heart
between him and the DS if the DS's heart wasn't already consumed for purposeful
reasons.

Assuming MX actually has a heart to share...
One of his name's anagrams is "No Heart" after all. While we don't know for sure if it means MX literally lacks are heart or not is unknown. However, I am inclined to believe it does.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
This is a good theory. the DS does seem to dhare a body with MX and seem under MX's influence.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
my friend for your sheer ORIGINALITY, you have gained a rep point
also the theory was very interesting

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
We have a self-proclaimed theory master that can take a view at this.
Also, in the past, when DS was just presented, theories started popping about him looking like Rikunort.
I forgot to mention:
We also have a theory destroyer.
You should see him in action sometime.

I know all of them very well. I just haven't been here for a long time to make any present theories.

What two bodies? There is a pretty good chance that XH was nothing more than a heart, making the situation with Riku and Xehanort similar to Sora and Kairi: Two hearts within one body. The only difference is that Xehanort fought and eventually gained control of the
body.

Ah yes, what i meant to say was that Xehanorts heartless became one with Riku through
his heart. Although (and i remember you Hades and a few came through the idea with a
few of the Ansem Reports) i understand the point your trying to make. I'm more referring
to the relationship between the bonds of the two duo's. The DS and MX are merely the
assumption, but do you think it is not possible to connect the two in a similar situation?
Kairi had unknowingly bonded her heart with Sora's body, and Xehanort had fought for the
control of Riku's body, but what i'm talking about is an absolute acceptance. Their is no fight
for control, but rather control was intended between the two.

You mean the "DS splitting from MX" during the secret ending thing?
Don't forget, that before it took the form of DS during the secret ending, it was a clone of MX. If anything, I would think that would suggest that DS was originally apart of MX that split away in some form. Perhaps an Unbirth or something along those lines.

That is assuming he is an unbirth, and that unbirth's are able to hold a keyblade. Like i said,
MX would be the dominant one over DS seeing as DS is of course the apprentice. If he/it accepted
that control, wouldn't the theory still be possible? If at all possible i'd be interested to understand
your side on why DS could/would be originally a part of MX. It is interesting

Assuming MX actually has a heart to share...
One of his name's anagrams is "No Heart" after all. While we don't know for sure if it means MX literally lacks are heart or not is unknown. However, I am inclined to believe it does.

Remember when Ansem was psychologically exploring Xehanorts heart to find the memories
he had lost. Why would it be that the only name he could recover was Xehanort? He showed
remarkable intellectual curiosity and readily absorbed Ansems teachings, as if negative
reactions in experiments of himself were non-existant. Can we connect his curiosity with
MX? It's hard to say, but he seems like a man who acquires knowledge beyond any self
awareness of himself. I am simply assuming that Xehanorts enthusiasm to learn, and absorb
teachings could play a part of him being DS, and his curiosity and indulgent behavior in
experiments holds an idea of the type of person MX would/could have been. I am also stating that
between those two assumptions, I am insinuating a fusion between DS, and MX, and the fact
that if they made Xehanort (from who we've seen as Ansem's apprentice), it tells that he has
a heart, but just a heart

and thank you everyone for the applause,
i'm glad you guys found it interesting :)

noshade15

wow, I certainly could not have put your theory into better words! simply well put and well-done! I love the way you resembled the connections btw Riku & Xehenort that "surprisingly" connect with DS & MX! It's also astonishingly odd that from what we've seen it sure seems that BBS will have more connections to all of the other KH Games in the series. Especially more that what I thought it could. Again it's still a theory, but I couldn't agree more~ Well explained! (Glad somebody finally made great sense)

D

Deleted member 71005

If this theory turns out to be true then it would be possible for MX to have I guess transferred himself into Terra, maybe he wanted Terra to give in to darkness so that it would be easier for him to take control of Terra, this would also explain why Xemnas referred to Aqua's armor as friend. It could be the part thats still Terra manifesting through little bits of memory sort of like the way Sora recognized Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden even though he had never been there before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back