• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Affinity MAX Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I’m currently trying to max out all my DEs’ affinities and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on ways that could go faster? I'm guessing not, but that long trek from 7 to 9 is unbearable…. I usually do the candy game because it's not as annoying as balloons and gives me the same amount of (or more) heart points. How many heart points does it take to level up from 7 to 8 and 8 to 9, if anyone even knows that? I don't think the game lists how many it takes to get to the next level like with EXP.

And when the trophy says to max out all Dream Eaters, does that mean one of every Dream Eater that can be created, or can you just kill them all off and max out the 3 or 4 you want to keep, lol. Just wondering.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
The Dream Pleaser Trophy does require every individual Spirit to have a maxed out Affinity level.

Far as I know, the most effective way to grind Affinity is using the Balloon minigame and fighting with them.
I don't know if I have this exactly right, but the most effective grind spot for Affinity battles is in the Char Clawbster boss room, run a circle around the room with Mega Flare, repeat ad nauseum.

hockeygirl

Make sure you also use the Affinity Booster thing when you drop because that can really help with affinity grinds I use that all the time and it definitely makes things easier when trying for that trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back