• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aerith.. Um, huh?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozen Petal

Okay, so you know Aerith is alive and stuff in Kingdom Hearts, right? Well here is a question that has been on my mind since I first saw her in it.. Um, how is she alive? I mean, obviously she died in FFVII. Did she get revived or something? Was she just faking that she was dead? (Which would be absolutely funny if she did!) I am just curious.

Frozen Petal

Well I know that, but it is supposed to kind of be like the FF games, saying as how they are saying their worlds were destroyed, or something like that. But no, it doesn't clear up my question, sorry.

F

f1nlfant4sy

i read somewhere that even though the characters were the same, the stories are totally different, thats obvious right? So maybe the death just never happened in aeris's past in kingdom hearts?

MP3Gamefreak

All games have a different storyline. That's what makes the games interesting. And yes the death for Aerith never happened in Kingdom Hearts.

thecloser

but it makes sense in kh the were al born in a other place etcetc so nothing ( or almost nothing ) of the ff games happend so she never died i mean tidus was a dream and he also apeared in kh

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
I read that Nomura said that it is a different universe to FF's thus Squall becoming Leon.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Well not exactly but it is a little difrent and i know its in a diffrent universe but maybe just maybe this is before that even happened. Who knows maybe it will be in the second on which would be cool.

N

nixygirl

I could dream. But all the trailers for Advent Children show Cloud placing her into the water, which is her death scene. Maybe she'll come back tho. Hey they resurrected Tidus! Even if only for the perfect ending of FF X-2
luvs nix

Sora101101

duh. seporoth stabbed her in FF VII. Titis, Selphie, and Wakka look younger. leon and yuffie are in FF VIII (i think) so whats the explanation? KH is before FF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back