• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aerith should die...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aerith should die?

• Let her die

Votes: 29 33.7%
  • Keep her alive.

Votes: 57 66.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

文偉立

newb programmer
Thinking about this made me ponder. As I have thought for countless times if Aerith should die later on in the KH series, regardless of when it may occur. Of course, it is no neccessary for Aerith to die but I feel that her death would be most appropriate. Why? It is because Cloud and Sephiroth fight for meaningless purposes. Of course, a rivalry must spark from a common hatred but Aerith's death alone would be a great spark.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I thought it was totally abysmal by SE to dress everyone (FF7, except Seph) in there AC outfits, yet keep Aerith alive, they should've have Seph kill her at the start of KH2. Death is a frequent theme in Disney movies so why not in there games too...(yes i know its SE but u kno what i mean)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
She's already been killed off once... It hardly seems fair.

mysticalmario

why did they change her name anyways? is there some sort of significance to her name being aerith instead of aeris?

krnpunkpride92

well in a recent interview tetsuya nomura stated that final fantasy characters were guests in kingdom hearts but if they make a final fantasy world. like the final fantasy 7 world, aerith should die making the story more true and more in depth

anybody agreee??^^

fiendnuggets

I vote die. Why? I just love FF7. Even though I agree that the two games shouldnt have mixed plots Id love to have a nice quality FMV of Aerith dieing

Sanctuary Keeper

Killing Aeirs, especially by a FF character would give basically make this almost anohter FF game. Aeris is jsut fine, no she shouldn't die.

gamerboy255

Well I think that all the worlds are before the movie or game so you know she will die eventually but, it would be unfair if you kill her off after only 2 games

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't want Aerith to die. It's enough seeing it once, mind you., and seeing Cloud in angst. KH is different from FF, FF characters aren't even that important to the story, they are just there in their world. If she dies, that would be wack. The game is not even centered on them. If it was Cloud's AU story, then we can talk. Why the hell would the fans feel sorry for? We don't know their history in the KH world except that they grew up together. The point of Aerith dying in FFII is for the theme of life after death. There is no theme like that with them in KH. There won't be depth to it at all. Hell, there's no reason for her to die.

This won't satisfy anyone except the ones who don't like her. *shifty eyes* And IMO, she's the wisest character in both games.

And Aerith is the correct way to spell her name. SE fixed in KH. Uggh....I'm too lazy to explain. This post was hard enough to do.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
umm.... naw.

I mean Aerith is a SUB character, not crucial to the game's main plot.

So having her die would be... Off track. If someone like Goofy dies, then it would be more on track.

But still, it's a disney game and they wouldn't have a character die. Disney has gotten softer over the years, I have to admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back