• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aerith no more?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krillos

Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
I thought about something...

In Final Fantasy 7, Aeris was killed by getting a blade inpaled by Sephiroth.

In KH2, will Aerith be dead thanks to Sephiroth? In that case Cloud would be alot more bitter than before and Sora & co. would in a shocking surprise.

Note: I do not deslike Aerith/Aeris for posting this theory. I like her as much as you guys do.

Last edited:

Arian

Final Fantasy aeris and Cloud are not KH Aeris and Cloud

These are two different storylines with 2 different histories ..... Hence the fact that Squall lives together with Cloud

Blindfolded_Riku

Note: I do not deslike Aerith/Aeris for posting this theory. I like her as much as you guys do.[/QUOTE]

You don't know if we like her...jk

Well she didn't play a big role in KH , and I would be surprised if she did in KH2 so being killed by sephirtoth is improbable...and maybe sephiroth isn't even going to appear in KH2

Reaver

during the end credits (KH1), Aeris and Cloud meetup and it seems to be the beginning of their relationship. I doubt they will have Sephiroth kill her in KH2 for plot conflict issues. Heres the real question, if Vincent is confirmend for KH2, what are they going to do with Cloud's outfit considering it has some parts of Vincent's in it?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
In actuality all the FF characters in the Game are younger then in there FF game. Look at tidus, Selphy, Wakka, Cloud.

There all younger meaning that the stuff in FF never happened yet. Thats my Guess.

Blindfolded_Riku

Vice-Versa said:
In actuality all the FF characters in the Game are younger then in there FF game. Look at tidus, Selphy, Wakka, Cloud.

There all younger meaning that the stuff in FF never happened yet. Thats my Guess.

Hmm that makes sense ...never thought of it!

Neo_Heartless

Doesnt cloud make the deal with hades to kill hercules in exchange to get his memories back or find aerith? Something to that effect?

C

chaoschao

In Final Mix (I think) Cloud states that it was SEPHIROTH that he was searching for, not Aerith. But, since this is not the same universe as FFVII, it is unlikely that Sephy will kill Aerith...Especially when Cloud AND Sora pwned his butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back