• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aerith -> BBS??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxez

aerith might play some prominent role in BBS, would she? this is just a speculation, but what if she was once a PoH? unlikely.

discussing time~!

Rix

:)
Awards
it is unlikely that she would be a PoH.. If she was she would still be in KH1 woudn't she.. And can you tell me some reasons why you think she will be important in BBS?

Stars

リク
Aerith will be a teenager in BBS.. Lol.. I think it will show what happen to their hometown,Radiant Garden.. But Aerith could not be a PoH

Roxez

hmm... she knows more about hearts keyblades and all.... i just thought, alice, kairi in BBS might be too young, i thought such...

Rix

Awards
hmm... she knows more about hearts keyblades and all.... i just thought, alice, kairi in BBS might be too young, i thought such...

but I don't think you can be to old to be an PoH either. and I don't think that you can be to young to be a PoH.. Kairi is like 4 years old in BBS time, ad nothig is purer in heart than children.. So I don't see why she couldn't be a PoH back then.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Think they might even put Zack in the game if Aeris is a teenager? But i do doubt they will let Zack die just so that he doesnt appear in KH1 and KH2, though.

Rix

Awards
It would be a little weird to have Zack and Terra in the same game, they could be twins,hehe ;D

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
She's not going to be a PoH, but maybe she will do something important....I doubt it, but Radiant Garden is where this whole mess started, so maybe she and the rest of the FF people in RG will be of some significance.

Niyu-chan

I doubt many of the Radiant Garden characters would have much of a signifigant role in BBS.
Appearance, possibly, but I don't think they'd have much in terms of storyline.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
She is on the same team with Squall and Yuffie,and don't forget COM.
Anyways,i don't know.
She might be important as long as King Mickey has tell to her about Keyblades e.tc
We don't know yet.
Let's wait and see.

[√]Genuflect
She will end up in Traverse Town with Squall,Cid,Yuffie and Merlin.
That's her fate.

Charlie K

Back in Business
f Aerith was a PoH, she would've had ot be used in KH1, that or she would've had to become non-pure of Heart before KH1, which could happen, but isn't very likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back