• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Advice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMoon93

I recently graduated college, all my friends went separate ways and it feels like it's impossible to make friends anymore. I have social anxiety so it's difficult to make friends especially when I don't see any of my classmates every day like before. I've tried to put in an effort but it seems like I'm getting nowhere since everyone moved on. But here, I feel like I can be myself because I love Kingdom Hearts. And none of my friends in college have even heard of it. What is the best way to make friends on here? It would be great to have some friends who I have things in common with. :smile:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Honestly? Just be friendly in your interactions with others, don't act like a jerk, and don't just lurk with nothing to say. Maybe people will like you, maybe they won't, but they won't notice you at all if you're inactive. Oh, and if someone just strikes up a conversation with you out of the blue, respond. That's how I made a couple friends around here.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Friends!? You don't have FRIENDS Osprey! Hahahahahaha-oh wait...
But yeah pretty much what she said. Join a few conversations (but THINK before posting. We had this whole thing with a user called Larxene012, it was a hassle), get into a few RPGs (make your own), and the rest will follow. I keep a very few select friends (only 7) that I actually have gotten along with as opposed to just having numbers.

D

Deleted member 36435

diversify your interests past "liking kingdom hearts"

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Just be yourself! Try having a conversation with someone like what Osprey said. A friendship always starts with talking to someone, maybe try talking about a video game you like (*cough* Kingdom Hearts *cough*), or something else. You'll begin to make friends, happened to me. ^w^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back