• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► advice please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Namine687

ok there is this kid at school who is bugging the hell out of me. he keeps calling me names and its really starting to get to me.

i dont want to tell my parents cause they over react

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
... there are 3 way to go!
1-go to him n talk to him
2-talk to ur tchr
3-go to him n show him whos boss!

i would go for #3 if the kid is REALLY on my nerves but if its justa tick, then just tlk to him n thn to the teacher.
u on junior high no? tyhen this kinda behaivor is normal, when you get to junior in Hight skool, then u gotta grow up by thn, cuz thats just stupid!

---Edwin aka Theory Master

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
post goes here
I can see why you aren't called "Advice Master."

If he's bothering you and calling him names, then he's a giant coward for insulting a girl. He realizes that he can easily be put into his place, so he insults you to make him feel better about yourself. Or, he likes you. Most of you junior high/middle schoolers have the mentality of elementary year olds anyway.

Simple enough, make him look like an idiot.

Lady Aino

If the kid gets too much on your nerves tell your teacher or at least take him to the office. Bullying is a huge issue at my school and if anyone comes forward saying that someone is harassing them then the school is sure to do something. Hopefully your school sees bullying in the same kinda light.​

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Bullying...everybody has experienced it.

One, and I know you've heard it. Just ignore them. Just sit there and take it. He'll get bored.

Two, try to fight back if you really need to. Like if he says something absolutely untrue, yell back to him.

Three, for me at least, when someone's being bullied wrongfully and stuff people join in on a side. Hopefully there'll be someone in your class that can defend you. Sometimes it's not even a friend. Just a classmate who's getting annoyed by the bickering.

Not many guys bug me anymore because now if they do, I hit them....but only if it's serious stuff or insulting a friend....or if they just wont shut the hell up.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Kick his candy ass liek he stoled sumthing! But in all seriousness you should tell someone before things get out of hand.

mental_mentos

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ahh.. this sounds very familiar (I am thinking about past experiences).

The best thing I have found is to get your friends in on it. Because then they can comfort you if he really hurts your feelings one day. Plus friends seem to have always the perfect solution. They can also gang up on him, telling him to BACK OFF if it gets really annoying.

But most importantly: Remember, you are so much more mature, and just all around better than him. I mean, he makes fun and ridicules an innocent girl. That is his hobby. You are above him. Just try not to let him get to you too much. Trust me it can really get hard dwelling on everything he says.

Also, most likely, the reason he does this is to get a reaction. So if you start ignoring him and not giving him a response he may just back off eventually.

pk para

Hate to be a broken record, but....

Ignore him completely.

Don't even make faces.

Unless he's messed up, he'll get tired sooner or later.

(also helps to have friends there for you =])

Zaraki

what grade are you in first off
if your in elementry school tell a teacher
Middle school just give him a swift kick in the cherries
and if your highschool sue his ass for harassment

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Meh...try your best not to overreact to it. I mean...let him know that you think that this is bullshit, but if you give him too much attention, he'll just keep on doing the same stuff. It's a sticky situation, but he'll give up and leave you alone, eventually...especially if you sever contact with him.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
For me, my parents work for the school so I have some minor connections. . .anyway, I got to the principal or the Super Intendent(sp?) Then it's better, lol, . . .I don't care what people say, but it makes em leave me alone.

Like one time someone stole my necklass, they said that they'd give it back, but then they tried to sell it back to me. So I waited til the day that they said that they'd bring it and sell it to me, and I told the principal. . I got it back and he got put in ISS for a while. . .he still is mad at me and this was a while back. . .

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Convince him that his father is gay.

Or spread a rumor that he himself is gay.

No, seriously, ignore him, or tell a teacher. Or develop fast enough sarcasm-reflexes to think of comebacks faster. Works for me. =/

If it gets to the point where you're sick and tired of him, sue him. That's what I ended up doing to my bully. You can bet it shut him the heck up.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Well you could tell the teacher, but then he'd most likely just insult you outside of school where the protection of school isn't an issue.

You could try to fight him, but he could potentially kick your ass, and you'd not only have him bringing down your self-esteem, but everyone else who see's it.
------

My postion on this is just to ignore him, but think about what he says clearly..listening to the words he decides to use and such. Basicly look into his soul, through his words and reactions to different situations, then once you figure it out you crush him where it hurts. For example someone of his demeaner clearly has issues at home. Either he's mentally & emotionally abused by his mother or his father, or he just hates himself...so he picks at those he feels are easy targets. Like i said just use it against him...show him that knowing he says matters, because you know exactly what to say to crush him.

if that doesn't work, just get several of your guy friends to kick his ass ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back