• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Advice on medals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraX

Awards
So I've recently bought a few medals and they happen to ones I already have, just more evolved. What should I do with the less powerful ones? Should I keep them? Should I use them to level other ones up? Also is it worth to save up to 3000 thousand gems and buy the 10 medal pack?

Thanks in advance. ^.^

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
If you're not hurting for space I would say to keep them. 3* medals and up can be fused together to strengthen special attacks, and eventually you'll unlock the guilt mechanic which is basically this same process even further. Don't use them to level up the others though, as the EXP will likely be negligible and you'll miss out on the strengthened special attacks. (To strengthen special attacks the medals have to be at the same rarity, so a 3* needs to be fused with a 3*, a 4* fused with a 4* and so on).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back