• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Advice on medals...again.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraX

Awards
Alright, the fact is I have quite a few medals I never use. Like ever. I've had some of them since the start of the game and I'm thinking about selling them. I'm also starting to run low on room. I'm trying to save up my gems to get the new pack, so I don't really want to spend gems on getting more space. What would be the best thing for me to do in this situation?

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Yeah selling them would be your best bet. Maybe keep the strongest ones in case you think you might use em but otherwise sell

AuroraX

Awards
I was figuring that was my best bet. I just didn't know if there was something to keeping the medals or not...

Xelon99

Awards
I would sell all Chesires and Merlins and the like. I imagine if you're not farming to guilt medals, they're not worth that much. Other than that, instead of selling, maybe just use old medals you never use to simply level up other medals?

LingeringVanitas

Either level them up and put them into others to create dots to strengthen the duplicates[if you got duplicates] or just sell them....
ya I don't like throwing away jewels to get more space too. 100 jewels is a rip off I think....

AuroraX

Awards
Any duplicates I keep and level up, but I had some that were just eh. I'm holding out on getting rid of any 5 star or magic just due to the fact that I barely have any magic medals. The storage cost isn't too bad since one of my games I play it cost 300 coins for just one spot and it's not easy to earn coins on the game. If I wasn't trying to save up for the new pack I'd already got more space.

xanillos

Awards
If you're just looking to free up inventory space:
-sell off Moogles and 1*/2* evolve medals
-use up any exp medals
-combine ALL the duplicates!
-honestly don't hesitate to sell the free drop medals. I've only ever used a handful of them, and you can always get more. you're probably going to get some fan-diddly-tastic medals from the draw so don't worry about cutting back

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
You're definitely going to need the best Magic medals later on, so keep the better ones. Sell common medals, moogles (meant for selling), evolve all your Cids if you have five or more into one medal, use booster medals up right away, and you can always fuse the extra medals you don't want, too.

Have fun. It's a great game.

Sorakh212

Awards
The way I see it you have 3 options. Sell the medals to make room for more medals, use them to lvl up other medals either the same ones or w/e, or you could just spend gems and increase your medal capacity. Personally I'd just sell them especially if they're fodder or worthless medals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back