• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Advice on beating a boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

Update: I beat the boss...yay.

I'm nearing the end of the game, and Roxas, I can only assume, has been beating me down, and I thought the shadow Sora's were bad.

Anyway, can anyone give me some advice to help me out. I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

Dark Wing

Awards
lower the difficulty, master dodging, level up, place lv chips on paths that connect 2 cpu's to gain 2 levels per chip instead of one (path must be complete with chips in all slots connecting 2 cpu's), don't go crazy with long combo or you might get hurt.

WaveK89

lower the difficulty, master dodging, level up, place lv chips on paths that connect 2 cpu's to gain 2 levels per chip instead of one (path must be complete with chips in all slots connecting 2 cpu's), don't go crazy with long combo or you might get hurt.

Update: I finally beat him. I pretty much added a few strong magic commands and fired them after the enemy performed that 4-light beams attack. Sure it took a good while to widdle him down, but it worked.

I'm actually keeping myself at level 15 for the trophy, so I'm backing off on that. Perhaps, I could move the difficulty to Beginner from Standard. Just wish I could use those level chips as blank chips. I probably should have focused on what I placed between CPU's to maximize my strength and defense...

Yeah, combos have been hurting a bit. Perhaps elixirs will help me out though I don't think Megaflare does much. I'll keep at it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back