• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Advice [KH, Sora/Namine with a touch of Terra]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Title: Advice
Characters: Terra, Sora, Naminé
Meme item: Sand
Dedication: Sign, for being an awesome person who gave an awesome, inspiring meme. ILU, IMOUTO-CHAN!!!
dummy.gif

~♥~​

Sora was certain he never saw this person before. He knew he'd remember someone that tall and with such broad shoulders, as like most children at the tender age of 4, Sora was easily impressed by the adults he had to look up at. And this individual in particular made Sora not only look up, but also take a step back if he wanted to so much as catch a glimpse of the man's face. Quite a memorable individual, yet Sora couldn't attach a name to the magnificent, awe-inspiring figure before him. Which was quite the crying shame, mind; with those weird pants, awkward straps running over his chest, and the metallic pieces which could've only been parts of an armor, Sora decided the person in front of him was, to say the least, awesome.
The notion was shared at least partially by his blonde haired friend, who was so taken aback by the newcomer. Naminé was doing her best to hide behind Sora, the plastic bucket the two were playing with prior clutched tightly against her chest.
And the man in question? The young warrior going by the name 'Terra' couldn't help but shift uneasily under the intense gazes, inquiring and curious and measuring. What caught his attention the most was the bright, oh so bright Light radiating from the two, but he somehow knew that despite how they were radiating it, almost like a beacon, this wasn't the Light that brought him to that world.

Oh well; first thing first, he knew as he crouched before the two. He couldn't run around with the two following him, now could he? Better deal with the matter at hand in a forward manner, he concluded.

"Out kind of late, aren't you?" He asked, wondering if it was alright the two were out when the sun was already setting. The brunette boy puffed his chest and Terra had to hold back a snicker. He knew someone quite like that...

"We're old enough to stay out this late!" Sora declared quite proudly before the grin spread over his lips as though on its own. "There's nothing to worry about, because I'll definitely protect Naminé if anything was to happen!"

Seeing how the girl's cheeks painted a distant shade of pink, Terra decided to leave that matter alone and cleared his throat.
Judging by the sand all over their clothes and hands, as well as the bucket in the girl's hands, it was quite easy to tell what they were up to, and Terra preferred to pursuit that topic instead.

"What could happen in the middle of building sand-castles?" Terra asked with a touch of fondness to his voice, only to blink when the girl hugged her bucket closer still.

"The bucket can wash away."
At the simple reply, Sora looked down shamefully and hunched his shoulders. "I said I was sorry..."

Terra couldn't really hold back the snicker this time, but before either child could look up at him with dismay, he rested his hands over their heads. "Well, one bucket is more than enough. What say you we build something together?"

"Really~?!" Came the enthusiastic responses, one a bit livelier while the other was adorable in its bashfulness. Smiling, Terra nodded and reached his hand for the bucket.
"Really. But you'll have to be patient with me, I'm a novice at this."

Some of Sora's enthusiasm seemed to have died down, and he reached to snatch the bucket instead. He puffed his cheeks at Terra before running towards the water, leaving Naminé to tug at Terra's pants. The man found her smiling shyly at him.

"I'm learning too."

"Really..." Terra snickered and nodded in gratitude. "Then let's do our best. Otherwise, your friend might get angry."

Naminé shook her head and smiled as Sora struggled to fill the bucket with as much water as he could without letting it wash away again.
"He won't. He's always so nice and patient with me."

Terra nodded at her statement and let himself run his hand over her hair again. "He sounds like a great guy. Go easy on him, ok?"

"Un!" Came the enthusiastic reply, right before Sora dragged the bucket back. It was apparent he was struggling against it with all his might, but neither member of his audience said a word as he set the bucket down and began the 'lesson'.

~♥~​

Sora sighed as he rolled to lie on his other side, seeing how the floors in Castle Oblivion weren't quite as comfortable as he'd like for them to be. But what choice did he have? Even heroes needed their rest...
"That guy..." Sora hummed as he frowned up at the colorless ceiling. "I wonder if he got any better at making sand-castles? He was quite bad..."

A/N: What's this?! Smile took Terra's visit to DI and turned it into one of the Memories Naminé altered?!
...yes, I guess I did
RetardSmiley.png

What's this?! Someone drew a fanart?!
Go there!
http://cherryblossoms24.deviantart.com/art/SoraNamine-Sandcastles-209086210

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I must say, I am have been especially liking your fanfics lately Smile. <3
Didn't you do one of these false-memories a while back with Repliku?

I loved how Sora was trying to act manly. It was so...Sora-y? lol

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Only lately, lol? XD
My false-Memory fics, if they include Riku, are in a SoRiNami format. Though I don't always include him in the "hey look they're in CO reflecting on it, so it has to be a made-up Memory" bits.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was going to write a BBS!SoNami fanfic too! But it was about Ven, not Terra, so I can still do it! Woot!

It's things like BBS that make me sad about the CoM memories being fake, because I would've loved to have seen little Namine with Sora and Riku, and I can definitely picture her hiding behind Sora like you had her doing while he talked to Terra! :3

"The bucket can wash away."
At the simple reply, Sora looked down shamefully and hunched his shoulders. "I said I was sorry..."

This part was especially cute and adorable!

"Really..." Terra snickered and nodded in gratitude. "Then let's do our best. Otherwise, your friend might get angry."

Naminé shook her head and smiled as Sora struggled to fill the bucket with as much water as he could without letting it wash away again.
"He won't. He's always so nice and patient with me."

Awwwww! *melts*

"That guy..." Sora hummed as he frowned up at the colorless ceiling. "I wonder if he got any better at making sand-castles? He was quite bad..."

Oh Terra, you dork. ;)

The whole thing was so cute and funny, and Terra was in-character; I could picture him sitting down with a bunch of little kids and showing them how to build sandcastles! Good work, Smile!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was going to write a BBS!SoNami fanfic too! But it was about Ven, not Terra, so I can still do it! Woot!

The only problem with that is that Sora didn't meet Ven as a person, but I suppose that depends on how you think Namine's powers work, really.

It's things like BBS that make me sad about the CoM memories being fake, because I would've loved to have seen little Namine with Sora and Riku, and I can definitely picture her hiding behind Sora like you had her doing while he talked to Terra! :3

I think she'd have hidden behind either Riku, or the both of them, since Riku's the more "confident" of the trio.

Oh Terra, you dork. ;)

Inorite?

The whole thing was so cute and funny, and Terra was in-character; I could picture him sitting down with a bunch of little kids and showing them how to build sandcastles!

Or being taught by them xD;;;
Hm. Maybe I should edit the fanart someone drew for this into the main post o.o

Good work, Smile!

Thanks <3

Organization_42

Awards
The only problem with that is that Sora didn't meet Ven as a person, but I suppose that depends on how you think Namine's powers work, really.

It was actually for my AU, so it worked in that setting, and it was Namine who met him. My idea was that since Terra's visit mostly consisted of his conversation with Riku and Aqua was more focused on Sora when she spoke to the boys, Ven would be the one to especially connect with little Namine while Sora and Riku were playing offscreen.

I think she'd have hidden behind either Riku, or the both of them, since Riku's the more "confident" of the trio.

But she and Sora have that special connection, and I know that according to the KH timeline, he wouldn't have made the promise to her yet, but he's the one that especially goes out of his way to protect her.

But it's okay, because that's why we love him!

Or being taught by them xD;;;
Hm. Maybe I should edit the fanart someone drew for this into the main post o.o

Yes!!

Thanks <3

You're welcome!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It was actually for my AU, so it worked in that setting, and it was Namine who met him. My idea was that since Terra's visit mostly consisted of his conversation with Riku and Aqua was more focused on Sora when she spoke to the boys, Ven would be the one to especially connect with little Namine while Sora and Riku were playing offscreen.

Will she meet Vanitas, too? XD;

But she and Sora have that special connection, and I know that according to the KH timeline, he wouldn't have made the promise to her yet, but he's the one that especially goes out of his way to protect her.

Going by the made-up Memories, the special bond didn't seem to be there until roughly when he made the promise. Recall that Namine was equally precious to both Sora and Riku, and the only reason why she seems to have a special bond with Sora is that we see the Memories he got, not Repliku. Going by which version of things as Namine told them, she could have a special bond with either or both, part of why I like to do SoRiNami - it just works out better that way inside the made-up Memories.

Organization_42

Awards
Will she meet Vanitas, too? XD;

Of course! :D I love Vanitas! He terrifies poor Namine and Sora responds by hitting him in the back with a rock. Needless to say, this has very little effect on Vanitas, but it's the thought that counts.

Going by the made-up Memories, the special bond didn't seem to be there until roughly when he made the promise. Recall that Namine was equally precious to both Sora and Riku, and the only reason why she seems to have a special bond with Sora is that we see the Memories he got, not Repliku. Going by which version of things as Namine told them, she could have a special bond with either or both, part of why I like to do SoRiNami - it just works out better that way inside the made-up Memories.

That's true, and Riku was the one talking about protecting his friends with Terra. I just see Riku as the guy that kind of looks after everybody and Sora's the one with the special, more intimate relationship with the girl.

Goddard

You're a good writer and perhaps one of the few reasons why I have some hope left for Fanfiction.net. It does confuse me why you don't devote your creative talents for something original. You have the capability to do so.

But anyways good job!

Goddard

Meh. I would say being unoriginal isn't necessarily a bad thing. Or that being original is necessarily a good thing either. X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back