• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Adventures of Dave

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Episode 1....

Dave is sitting on a chair at work.He looks around and smiles.He thinks,"Man I gotta fart."He looks around again with no one around.Dave makes a smelly fart.A girl comes in drinking milk,and another dude enters.The girl smells the fart and gags,accidentaly throwing the cup in the other dudes face."Gah!!!"The man exclaimed.The girl said,"Relax,its milk."The man says,"But im lactose intolerant!!!"He jumps out of the window and falls on a man with a melon.The man accidentally throws his melon onto a man who seems to be holding a piece of...ewww.A zombie walks by and moans,"Melons."when it see the man.It walks toward him and kills him.He drops the unspeakable onto another man.The man says,"WTF."A big monster comes to him and seems attrated by the scent of the unspeakable thing.It kills him,which I censor due to goriness.The man was a terrorist.A counter-terrorist sees the "COunter Terrorist win" sign and says,"Not again!!!"He throws a bomb out of anger which ricotchets into a courtyard,exploding and killing several people.The CT says,"Ooops."And he lights on fire and screams,"AHHH RAMDON INTERNAL COMBUSTION.

Farting kills thousands of people each year.

This is a ripoff from another websites comic...if you see this,man who I ripped off,sue me.I dont care,this is a nonsense place...I have a magnum and extra guns with me so ill put lead in your @$%#in face!!!!

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Not funny, and not for this section. I hate all the nonsense defilers. D:

If you plan to make more, take it to the Fan Fiction section (actually, wait, don't post it at all, if you're ripping it off another website).

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Actually I was going to make original since this first one was a starter comic,which I will bring over to the Fan Fic section.....someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back