• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Advent Children/Kingdom Hearts 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
If you were in Final Fantasy Advent Children what would you do?WHat would your name be?And what type of weapon(s) would you have?Would you be on the good or evil side?

And would any kingdom Hearts 2 characters be in it and if yes which ones?
And who would you date?And what or who would you fight?

Last edited:

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm going to take a stab at what you're asking for.

I'd have two 5 foot katanas on my side and a sword similar in size and appearance to the buster sword which would be strapped to my back. I'd be good. I'd date Yuffie and Aerith AT THE SAME TIME because I'm a pimp like that haha. I'd go where ever I want. I'd be best friends with Riku, and we'd have sea salt ice cream together and beat up Mickey on Tuesdays because he thinks he's so tough with his keyblade......Oh, we'd blow up Garret's house..........I hate him. He was really annoying in FF7.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
I would have a weapon that is mixed from a Buster Sword And a Gunblade.My name would be griff and i would fight all the evil people.I would date tifa and i would be on the good side with Cloud.And riku and roxas would be in it.

JaXeMs_TwilighT

in my make-believe room, in my make-believe house,
i would be named Devin Soulbourough(my rp chars name). weapon would be 2 knives. i would fight for evil. evil people always get the coolest lines lol:D . i would date yuffie, or elena( did you see her in AC she was kinda cute, and shes got a cute voice!!! dont flame me ._.) i would have sora and roxas in it.

ranch_boy

I would have a polearm (zidanes double bladed weapons in FF9) and I would date Tifa I would be a good guy I would have Sora, Riku, and Roxas as characters

swks26

lol... my name ar.. not sure.. Sean? or Swks hehehe.... and would date tifa kakakkakakaka................... weapon... Cloud's ultima weapon =D

australian sora

Keyblade Master
mine would be Cid Hawke
weapons: gunblade with duel pistols
powers: full moon forms into a galliant wolf
( i have desgned this chracater with scrpits and other stuff for him)

nitemarezero

Name: Xero
Weapon: Kasiri-Gama along with two katanas
G-friend: Yuffie
Alignment: Good
KH Friend: Riku
Fight: I would fight any type of monster. If there were no monsters around I would go hunt some.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Thats a lot of questions!!
Name: Strovxas
Weapon: Keyblade(Oblivion)
G-friend: Kairi,Tifa or Yuffe
Alignment: good
KH Friend: Sora,Riku ,Kairi and Axel
Fight: Darkness

Sephiroth777

I would be Ayden with two Sai I would be evil and fight along side sephiroth and I wouldn't date anyone bacuse I'm evil so no one would like me. I would also fight along side Riku when he was evil.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Sephiroth777 said:
I would be Ayden with two Sai I would be evil and fight along side sephiroth and I wouldn't date anyone bacuse I'm evil so no one would like me. I would also fight along side Riku when he was evil.

Who said nobody likes evil people? Evil people are hot!!

Oh well, I would be me and I would date Cloud, but marry Sora :D

hayato180

i would have two 8 foot swords like sephiroth, id be evil, id kill you all like the pansies you are, and id force tifa to date me after i kill cloud and take over the world. ^-^ then id ressurect some of you to be my slave =)
also , namine and kairi would be there and they would be my hos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back