• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

advent children character in kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemist

do you guys think that they will add the character name Kadaj from advent children in kh2 cause i think he will make a good boss you know just like Sephiroth ?

p.s. do you guys know if they are going to sell advent children at bestbuy?:confused:

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
i think they'll prolly sell it at best buy..or most likely.....itll b kool if u play as cloud hes my fav character :D hes awesome....oh and do u think ff7 ac will end in kh2 or something like that?? idk i doubt it but its possible...

chosen destiny

i donnt know, but i think that sephie will be in kh2. can i please have the url so i can watch some advent children movie trailers? thanks.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
seph was never confirmed for KH2n judging by what was said in final mix, cloud finsished him off. And since cloud is gonna have his own side story in KH2, he'll probably be in ur party at some point (whoo!!!!) I also hope Kadaj is in KH2, he so fricking cool. rockin hair too.

sora_123

if Kadaj is in KH2, he will be a replacement for seph, since he is........so anyway, i would like to see kadaj in the game.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Hmmm...if you are talking about FFXIII Advent Children, then I must say that I doubt that. I mean, the only character that will appear for sure is Cloud, and the reason for that is because he was in KH, and maybe he plays a very important role. The clothing (One in AD) isn't what's important, it's just for him to look more modern, after all, one year has passed in KH. For anyone who mentioned Selphie : She isn't even an AD character.

baller4eva14

speaking of advent children you should see the movie NOW and i know where to get it. Go to home and than to DISCUSSION than to Movies and their will be something call FINAL FANTASY ADVENT CHILDREN IS OUT and you can download it now with the english subtittles. you should check out that form we got the movie before the japanese did.

AForgottenMemory

Tender Heart said:
Hmmm...if you are talking about FFXIII Advent Children, then I must say that I doubt that. I mean, the only character that will appear for sure is Cloud, and the reason for that is because he was in KH, and maybe he plays a very important role. The clothing (One in AD) isn't what's important, it's just for him to look more modern, after all, one year has passed in KH. For anyone who mentioned Selphie : She isn't even an AD character.

FFXIII = 13

You mean VII = 7

Other than that i agree with you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back