• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Adrain's Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
I need to test an old character of mine, with new adjustments. I thought since most everyone here is fairly talented I would test him here. Anyone who wants a fight, go ahead. I'll post my template after I choose a challenger.

RUles

Basic rules, No g-mod, no p-ping, power charcters are ok, but don't go over board. No n00bs, I want someone at least a little experienced. Cussing is fine, blood gore is ok, actually make lots of that.

So, I need someone to fight, anyone up to the challenge?

Fighters
Adrain Terranexus(Roxas13)
?????(Demonic Angel)

Judges
?????
?????
?????

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I'll Fight You... But I'm Currently Quite Tired. I'll edit this with my template. I might use a new character, or good 'ol Zenon. Decisions, decisions...

Anyways, I hope this'll be a good fight. :)

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
K, I accept you, and I will edit the opening post with spots for judges now My template is coming.

Name: Adrain Terranexus
Appearence: Adrain looks like a typical archer. Long dark hair that reaches past his shoulders. A slight frame that has a little muscle tone. His body is tanned and his eyes seem sunken into his face, like he has seen some of the greatest horrors of the omniverse. His eyes are glowing green and his teeth are as white as they can be. He wears a simple tunic and loose cloth pants with armour on both shoulders and strecthes across his chest and back. He has a quiver filled with arrows of magical discent. He also wears boots.
Personallity: Adrain is fairly calm and quiet. He usually is not violent and only attacks in self defense. When the part of him that resonates with the House of the Damned gains control, he is cruel, spiteful, and sadistic.
Weapons: A bow and arrow with magical powers. The arrows are made of redwood shaft and the bow of yew. The tips of the arrows are made of an unknown metal. The arrows can trail enemies and explode on contact. They always return to the quiver unscathed so even if they do explode they return back to the quiver. The bow is so powerful that if a dragon was fifteen thousand feet in the air and Adrain decided to hit him it would lodge an arrow so far into its skin it would come crashing down.

Adrain also carries two blades made of the same substance as the arrow heads. Each can hold magical energy and release when Adrain decides.

Abillities: Adrain has several distinct abillities and forms.
Beast of Death: Adrain summons up a creature made entirely of the souls and flesh of Adrain's dead enemies. It attacks any other moving creature until Adrain sends it away or it dies some how.

Fortitude of Souls: A barrier made entirely of souls of the dead it protects Adrain from most attacks while causing harm to the attacker.

Call of the Damned: Adrain summons up hundreds of lesser demons to fight for him. They die in one or two hits and cause little damage, but they swarm like insects.

Final Force: Adrain summons up millions of dead and lost souls and combines them all into a huge energy source that Adrain either heals himself ot attacks his oppenent with.

Warrior of Death: Adrain releases some control on the Soul of the Damned inside him. Adrain becomes bulkier, and can use blood, flesh, any part of the human body as a weapon or shield. HE also gains increased strength, speed, and stamina as well as control over any dead being.

Sage of the Damned: Adrain allows the Soul of the Damned to take completly over and Adrain becomes an entirely different being. His hair becomes a blood red color, his eyes as well, he grows wings that are black and red, and is covered in blood. His speed and strength increase by at least ten fold and all damage caused to him is healed. He can use a multitude of abillities of people he has killed, or copy any enemies abillity used on him.

Adrain also has control over the elements of wind, fire, lightning, earth, wood, and also uses blood.

Bio:
Extra:-edit-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back