What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ADHD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Reaction score
Website
xanga.com
Does anyone take add medication?
I have concerta and it totally sucks. Its a stimulant, so you just take it whatever day you want to take it. It worked great at first, but now it makes me to have depression that day. I did a little research and it looks like all ADHD medication sucks. But I wonder if anyone has a success story.

Vice

SF
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well I was taking Adderall for like 2 years. Insomnia all the time.

I never really ate (which was a good thing)

It also was a charm at first but the longer i was taking it the harder it was for me to go to sleep. Hell going to sleep at 2am waking up at 6am, though that can be a plus to some people who need to study all day and night. Only positive from it was the massive weight loss and how well my interactions with people became.

I never heard of what your taking but Adderall is the most common to be prescribed.

T

threekeys

Add and ADHD arent things to be ashamed of. Some of the most famous people in the world have them.

Does anyone take add medication?
I have concerta and it totally sucks. Its a stimulant, so you just take it whatever day you want to take it. It worked great at first, but now it makes me to have depression that day. I did a little research and it looks like all ADHD medication sucks. But I wonder if anyone has a success story.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Reaction score
Awards
that shit is like legal meth.
ive been taking it for about 4 years now.
actually that stuff is bullshit, it makes me even more hyper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6