• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

ADHD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Awards
Website
xanga.com
Does anyone take add medication?
I have concerta and it totally sucks. Its a stimulant, so you just take it whatever day you want to take it. It worked great at first, but now it makes me to have depression that day. I did a little research and it looks like all ADHD medication sucks. But I wonder if anyone has a success story.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
  • Retired Staff
Well I was taking Adderall for like 2 years. Insomnia all the time.

I never really ate (which was a good thing)

It also was a charm at first but the longer i was taking it the harder it was for me to go to sleep. Hell going to sleep at 2am waking up at 6am, though that can be a plus to some people who need to study all day and night. Only positive from it was the massive weight loss and how well my interactions with people became.

I never heard of what your taking but Adderall is the most common to be prescribed.

T

threekeys

Add and ADHD arent things to be ashamed of. Some of the most famous people in the world have them.

Does anyone take add medication?
I have concerta and it totally sucks. Its a stimulant, so you just take it whatever day you want to take it. It worked great at first, but now it makes me to have depression that day. I did a little research and it looks like all ADHD medication sucks. But I wonder if anyone has a success story.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
  • 15th Anniversary
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Nothing's Like Before
that shit is like legal meth.
ive been taking it for about 4 years now.
actually that stuff is bullshit, it makes me even more hyper.