• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Addf text add text add texc

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.korytco

Untitled-246copy-1.gif

Add text add test add texxt txet add it ! AD IT I m going to add gext text Im going to add text add text.

Last edited:

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
Uh. So, you're going to add text or are you just talking shit? I think you need something to fill up the space between the abstract shapes at the top and the character (trying to figure out who that is =/ ). So, if you're going to add text, put it there. If not, redo the abstract shapes.

Lol, that looks really scary. Add some more colors.

Why would he add colours?

dr.korytco

I will work on the text later, because this computer does not have helvetica font. I am just loosing it a bit I never stop design even in my sleep. Im only allowed black and white, and grey for now. I like it as is though. I will add text.

Thannks for responses.

dr.korytco

You don't have to be viscous to make a point. Since when does all art need a precise meaning, grow up kids and please if you give your input again do it when some self respect for yourselves.

Awards
You don't have to be viscous to make a point. Since when does all art need a precise meaning, grow up kids and please if you give your input again do it when some self respect for yourselves.

alright in all seriousness, what is the meaning?

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards

Viscous means sticky. How are we being sticky, again?

dr.korytco

Listen young boys, girls I am not here to carry on with your childish arguments.

A. I think you know what word I meant to use there

B. IF you knew anything about art, you would know that not all of it has a precise meaning ....

Examples for you....

Swiss New Graphic Design on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Benzin: Young Swiss Graphic Design on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Language of Vision: Painting, Photography, Advertising-Design on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

If you have no language of vision then its not my fault, its your lack of imagination to not read the images....Every image says something to someone, but its hardly ever the same thing unless its just a copy of something else. This is not a copy.

Awards
Listen young boys, girls I am not here to carry on with your childish arguments.

A. I think you know what word I meant to use there

B. IF you knew anything about art, you would know that not all of it has a precise meaning ....

Examples for you....

Swiss New Graphic Design on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Benzin: Young Swiss Graphic Design on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Swiss Graphic Design on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Language of Vision: Painting, Photography, Advertising-Design on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

If you have no language of vision then its not my fault, its your lack of imagination to not read the images....Every image says something to someone, but its hardly ever the same thing unless its just a copy of something else. This is not a copy.

alright, now you're being condescending and ignorant and I won't have any of it.

Those examples you posted are completely irrelevant to your case. If we were to get in contact with the designers, I can GUARANTEE you that they would have had a reason for designing their pieces the way they did.

Now I'm willing to acknowledge that I may not have the 'vision' or 'imagination' to understand what your piece is about, so that's why I'm asking. I never said anything about your piece being a copy, and I never said it was an unoriginal message.

All I'm asking is what the message is, because I don't get it. Please.

If you continue to be an arrogant prick about this, I will delete this thread, and probably take further action just because I really fucking feel like it.

dr.korytco

Swiss Graphic Design is about objectivity. Swiss Graphic Design is very diverse , and if you would like I could post my inspiration on line. Though this art is about objectivity .

So why would I tell you what it should mean? It shouldn't mean, that is what these designers aim for.

Peace, I am taking a break for a while. Things are getting luke warm in here.

I will post my inspiration on line for you. Granted famous designers are more furbished than a first year student of design.

Brockmann4.jpg (image)

This along with an education and study of the design form is my inspiration. I am not allowed to use color on this assignment. Also I will be using words in the final design

Last edited:
C

Charlie

I see what your aim is here in the objective sense.
But with your tone here, it's just as similar as saying that you can lead a bunch of people on in hopes of appearing to be mildly original and artistic.

I actually like that piece, in all honesty.
For this whole "add text," business - Are the little abstract images around him meant to serve as letters, then we connect them, or something along those lines?

Help us figure this one out.
It's the same as a math problem that hardly anyone can crack.
As a showman of it - you'd eventually have to tell us your intentions behind designing it, and its purpose all together.
We'll compare our interpretations to the original meaning of this..
It's far easier to crack open public imaginations that way.

~B

dr.korytco

I see what your aim is here in the objective sense.
But with your tone here, it's just as similar as saying that you can lead a bunch of people on in hopes of appearing to be mildly original and artistic.

I actually like that piece, in all honesty.
For this whole "add text," business - Are the little abstract images around him meant to serve as letters, then we connect them, or something along those lines?

Help us figure this one out.
It's the same as a math problem that hardly anyone can crack.
As a showman of it - you'd eventually have to tell us your intentions behind designing it, and its purpose all together.
We'll compare our interpretations to the original meaning of this..
It's far easier to crack open public imaginations that way.

~B

Actually you think like a designer. Swiss Graphic Design is actually design that takes place on a grid, must be subjective, all corners should be activated...

Also it should have some vertical and horizontal allignments. I have to add text , specific text from an assignment hand out. I plan on making allignments then, yes. More alignments .

If that sig is your work then I strongly believe that you should be a designer .

C

Charlie

Oh really now? I definitely think that making more alignments would give it more symmetry.
At the moment, it's scattered, reminiscent of a puzzle right before you get your hands dirty to put it together.
I really like how geometric all of this is becoming. It shows the more logical side of the brain.

And thank you for the compliment. It's a stab of irony, because I'm actually planning on becoming a Graphic Designer, and majoring in it in college quite soon.

As for my signature, yes that's actually a cropped version of the original -
-> Original

dr.korytco

Thank you, and I could really tell that you knew a thing or two about it.

Keep it real man. I just started caring about design as of this season.

Untitled-2467copy.gif

Last edited:
C

Charlie

Ah, this season, eh?
I can completely relate.
Hell, I've even started to observe the designs floating in and out on people's t shirts, lately.
The style right now on them, minus the more abstract ones that you can't predict - are extremely whored right now.

Unless someone comes in like Mark Ecko and changes things up,
- then I'm just going to do it myself.

dr.korytco

Don't hog it all I am actually interested in shirt design myself right now.

You can submit concepts to some web sites out there.

I believe in designer mentality, from my spare time . I have been studying it and you stuck out to me, so thats good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back