• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Addf text add text add texc

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

Haha, really now?
Well, if the Industry likes me, then I wouldn't have a problem working in a company with you =]
Or we could just start our own and innovate everything out there, right now.

Do you have AIM or MSN, dr. korytco?
I'd love to talk to you more.

dr.korytco

Untitled-2467copy7.gif

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I really just can't get into this piece.
It isn't really unified at at all and it needs a couple touches of color, I mean if those are your inspirations then touches of color are need as all of those have that key element, but hey you can't use that for this assignment so unless you get a couple mid tones it's hard to fix.
Text would help but that isn't the sole solution to making this piece work.
Where is my eye being lead? What's the focal point?
I mean there's too much going on at the bottom of the piece with hardly any attention given to the top I mean the grey shapes are nice but those alone don't work.

True not all pieces need a meaning behind them but an overall idea/thesis behind what you're trying to achieve does help. That's what everyone's asking, not the meaning behind the piece just what's the point otherwise it's just randomness on a canvas which can work in some cases but not here.

Last edited:

dr.korytco

I quite like how the final turned out but I cant post it here as it is printed out from an apple computer and apple based imagery

I t does have a hireacy and looks good with text.

dr.korytco

Ok here it is with a story.

They were insulting me before I showed this based on some of my other work. They were standing together right in front of me picking me a part, saying rude things ....and treating me like crap.

Then can critic and they continued insulting me.

When I showed this, they all had a broken look on their face , I felt great .

I am sick and tired of being treated like shit.

Insults after insult, it gets old .

gggg.gif

This is almost the same thing I turned in but some of the text did not copy from Mac to PC all original text is HELVETICA .

Thanks for looking . Hope you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back