• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Adamantie Ore Challenge: Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraX

Awards
I'm sorry if a thread for this has already been made, but for months I've been struggling with the adamantie ore challenge. I was able to knock out the first quest for each keyblade, but I can't mange any of the others and I seriously need to move on. I know they're possible to get past, I just have no idea how. Any tips, tricks, or suggestions are very appreciated. :biggrin:

raiasart

I'm sorry if a thread for this has already been made, but for months I've been struggling with the adamantie ore challenge. I was able to knock out the first quest for each keyblade, but I can't mange any of the others and I seriously need to move on. I know they're possible to get past, I just have no idea how. Any tips, tricks, or suggestions are very appreciated. :biggrin:

I try to do my decks in this order for adamantite Enemy Buff remover - Attack Buff - Elemental Buff - Hitter - Hitter ... hope this helps...

raiasart

i hope what i am going to explain does not give you a harder time, because this is depending of what medal you have available to you..

I always arrange my deck in this order Enemy removal Buff - Attack/Elemental Buff (can have 2 is better) - hitter (Attack/Elemental Buff) - hitter - hitter

Because sometimes having two medals with 2x Attack raise and 2xElement Raise is SOMETIMES better than having 5 hitters

Oh and manage skill usage hahaha

Sorakh212

Awards
For me it's been more luck based with these quests. I can manage the first couple of quests on most of them it's the third quest that gives me the most trouble. I've been fortunate enough to use certain guilted premiums sometimes that I see every now and then. That all depends on your level and faction though and it's completely random. For example I recently used a max guilted illustrated Sora to beat the third Olympia Adamantite Ore quest. It sucks but it really does boil down to medals and their uses in this game. Even HP and lvl really don't make as much or big a difference as they would in most other games. Premium medals and guilted premium medals are what do the trick with these types of quests...well that and a good strategy of course. Never hurts to know what you're up against and capable of.
If you're looking to just beat the quests they're usually not too difficult if you want to use the zombie strategy by using something with DB2 and Curaga like Minnie over and over again. I bet you're after one turning everything though. That tends to make them difficult and damn near impossible for some people at times.
My advice is to be sure to level up your keyblades accordingly. That can make the world of difference depending on your stats and medals. As for medals I suggest saving up and pulling only from the 3k jewels option in the shop and during Epic Medal carnivals for the best results. The recent one seems to be a good one although some are saying to save up for the illustrated Kairi one coming up because of how good that medal is. You'll probably get all kinds of feedback and different responses but that's my two cents for ya. Not quite sure how helpful or useful it is but I certainly hope you figure this out and get better medals soon. I know I still need some :D

AuroraX

Awards
Well it's good to know I'm not the only one struggling...anyway, thanks for the tips both of you. I only pull from the 3k, and I've gotten a lot of good medals. Probably only reason I made it past the first quest.

hlc1988

Awards
So somehow I managed to get past the fourth quest in the Olympus blade Adamantie Ore challenge. I didn't use that keyblade though. And I managed to do all the enemies in one turn too. I'm very surprised... Got 3 Ore's out of it too. Not entirely sure what I'm doing right... Though I do have several premium medals though majority are not guilted.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Well it's good to know I'm not the only one struggling...anyway, thanks for the tips both of you. I only pull from the 3k, and I've gotten a lot of good medals. Probably only reason I made it past the first quest.

I've only been able to get the second quest for the Treasure Trove keyblade, but none of the others. Only the first quest. I figure eventually I will, if I continue to even play. I can only afford to pull once a month, and have gotten good premium medals, but without many chances to guilt, I can only get so far. BTW, I love one of your Etsy buttons and will be ordering one.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i finally finished the second quest on all save for the moogle 'o glory.

now to work on the third quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back