• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

AD-HOC Regions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Not the same region account, but the same ad-hoc party version

The US, JPN, and PAL all have their own versions of ad-hoc party, so in order to play with them all your going to need all 3 of them (right now you can only get the US and PAL one I believe) and in order to get them both you need to have 2 seperate PSN accounts which is free and really easy. If you want to know how to get them both go to the main ad-hoc party thread that is stickied.

AxelRikuRoxas

The US, JPN, and PAL all have their own versions of ad-hoc party, so in order to play with them all your going to need all 3 of them (right now you can only get the US and PAL one I believe) and in order to get them both you need to have 2 seperate PSN accounts which is free and really easy. If you want to know how to get them both go to the main ad-hoc party thread that is stickied.

well i am in canada and when i boght the japanese game i used japanese ad hoc party and US both work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back