• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Actors in a Real KH Movie?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EricM

Website
itsamystere.tumblr.com
So, I thought one day "What would happen if Square Enix took one of their most beloved series and turned it into a film?" Granted, this has happened before with Advent Children, but then I thought about Kingdom Hearts. And then I thought "Well, what if they made it with animated Disney characters, and real actors for the FF and KH cast?" So I wanted to ask you guys if you think there are any actors suited for these roles? Personally, I think Emma Stone could play Kairi if she dyed her hair red again, or Namine if she kept it blonde. I think Gerard Butler would make a good Xigbar and Toby McGuire would make a good Zexion.

Thoughts?

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Morgan Freeman as Sora and Morgan Freeman as Kingdom Hearts Morgan Freeman as Ansem the Wise Morgan Freeman as Ventus

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Shia Labeouf as everyone.
Directed by Micheal Bay.
Guest Starring Shia Labeouf.
Featuring Shia Labeouf.
With voice acting by Shia Labeouf.

All worlds being in Shia, and all so end.

I'd watch it.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It's been a while since I saw a KH movie thread. KH is just the kind of thing I can't imagine being live action unless they changed the story a lot or made it balls to the wall silly. I'd sooner see a full cgi movie, if one ever were to happen. Speaking of, one of the staff at Square said that he would love the opportunity to make a KH movie. Some food for thought.

EricM

Website
itsamystere.tumblr.com
Yeah. I know its the more likely option for Square to make a KH move completely CGI if they ever went thought to do so. And I'm sure it would be much more successful if it was cgi over real, and they used all the voice actors. So I definitely get where you're coming from and agree that I would pay money to see cgi over real.

My thought is that we have the technology (Not meaning to quote The Six Million Dollar Man) to recreate the KH Universe cinematically. And why not put that kind of power to good use? If Tim Burton can make his own Wonderland, why can't we? Plus, there's some pretty good script writers out there. I don't think they would need to make so many adjustments that it became silly.

Ruran

Awards
Fair enough. Perhaps it wouldn't have to become (purposely) silly with the write director and writers. One thing's for sure, that if it's a direct adaptation it would have to be way different than the games. They couldn't cram all of the story into one movie even if they tried. Unless someone was bazy enough to make a 20 hour movie.

Ruran

Awards
I'm surprised no one has said Chuck Norris plays everyone yet.

Ruran

Awards
And Angelina Jolie as Aqua.

EricM

Website
itsamystere.tumblr.com
Miley can be Aerith. Namine's my favourite female character in the KH series and I'm not having Hannah Montana play her. End rant. ;)

Glenn Close as Maleficent?

Key Wielder

Awards
He has to be Aqua, too. I mean he was her voice actor after all.

James Earl Jones would make the perfect Aqua. :3

More seriously, though, I agree that if there was a KH movie, it would probably be CG with the same voices that are in the games. If it was live action, I would think it would be something more like a spin-off, or a Roger Rabbit sort of adventure where real life meets Disney with Keyblades and such, in which case they would have a new cast of characters to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back