• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Actions Taken By Xehanort [Theory/Speculation Topic]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardman

As the title itself reads, I am here to present an idea I had. This does not really count as a theory I do not think, but it involves my personal speculation, and would like you guys to comment on it.

As we know, in the Jump Festa Trailer, if I'm not mistaken, the beginning portrays Sora and Riku appearing in Traverse Town, clothes changed and seperated from each other. They seem to be confused, as if not expecting this to happen.
I got to thinking, why are they so surprised? Had they expected to enter together and at the same appearance as they were in the realm of light?
This got me thinking, what if somehow, Master Xehanort (in the Realm of Sleep) caught wind of the duo entering the Realm, and somehow knew that they were the only two that could save those who he had worked to bring an end too?
He had to have thought to himself "I must stop them before they bring back all hope of defeating me forever." So, he does something evil (big shocker there) and while Sora and Riku are entering the Realm, he attempts to end them there, for they are most probably in a vulnarable state. (Speculation, not facts.) Something goes wrong and he fails, (or one of his accomplices. I can see Braig screwing something up.)
So, Sora and Riku are not killed, but the process which is used to transport one to the Realm of Sleep is corrupted while taking place. Therefore seperating the two, and reverting them to their younger and weaker bodies.
Afterwords, Braig is talking with Master Xehanort and lies about finishing them off, but Xehanort finds out they are still alive, and says something along the lines of "They are weaker then I had anticipated..." and then sends Ansem and Xemnas to harrass them.

Again, this is storyline speculation if anything, but I would like you guys to comment what you think about it. Have at it.

KevVentus

It seems to me that Yen Sid is intentionally being vague about the whole MoM. Their surprise when entering is mostly to reflect how strange the situation is and the uncertainty of their task at hand

So I don't think Xehanort comes into play quite that early.

KevVentus

Ha. Yeah, there are definitely a lot of acronyms to keep up with among KH fans

Your theory is interesting. It just makes me want to see the scene where they actually enter the RoS (Realm of Sleep : P)

We've seen before in the mysterious tower, and after, so I'm curious about the in between

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back