• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Action Reply MAX Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

well, this doesnt involve codes, but ive seen an option on it that i can play foreign discs using it? im gonna be ordering FM+ soon and id like to know if i could play FM+ WITHOUT getting my US ps2 modded using that function on AR MAX. so, is it possible?

Souten Ni Zase

Hmm, I'm not exactly sure. But if it doesn't allow you to do that, then just get SwapMagic. It's much easier than a mod chip.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
How legit are these websites that sell SwapMagic though? I have FM+ but I dont know if I'd want to give any of those sites my credit card number.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I'd probally try all the known sellers, Amazon, Ebay, before going off into some smaller site. And no I highly dought the AR Max disc can allow you to play foreign CDs.

Souten Ni Zase

How legit are these websites that sell SwapMagic though? I have FM+ but I dont know if I'd want to give any of those sites my credit card number.
Uh, if you're worrying about legitimacy, just go to Amazon. You can never go wrong with Amazon.com!

~paro

i hav AR for my ps2 but...mmm i dont remember it letting u play foreign games~! but foreign movies yeah it has that option~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back