• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aced is definitely the best foreteller

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxycian

Awards
many sleep on this character cause his your typical muscle head but the fact he was the nicest of the 4 he tried to do what sora usually would do, and what aced did was correct he wanted all of them to work together and unite all their union (and the fact if other unions become one they wouldn't have to fight or race to get the more lux) and stop the propchey from happening but all the other foretellers blindly disagreed and just followed the rules which what lead them to the war as what was told in the book, Aced wasn't selfish he could have finished Gula but choose not to, point of all this Aced reflect sora's action which is work together support eachother

TheMostRad

many sleep on this character cause his your typical muscle head but the fact he was the nicest of the 4 he tried to do what sora usually would do

I mean, maybe up until the point where he decided that the time for words was over and the time for his righteous coup was nigh. My vote on kindest foreteller would probably be the obvious one - y'know, Ava.

Plus, I'd personally posit that the point of the Parable of the Foretellers is that there was no individual traitor, but rather, because of the paths they all followed per the (willfully disastrous) advice of the Master of Masters, their clashes and the Keyblade War were always intended to be inevitable.

Foxycian

Awards
I mean, maybe up until the point where he decided that the time for words was over and the time for his righteous coup was nigh. My vote on kindest foreteller would probably be the obvious one - y'know, Ava.

Plus, I'd personally posit that the point of the Parable of the Foretellers is that there was no individual traitor, but rather, because of the paths they all followed per the (willfully disastrous) advice of the Master of Masters, their clashes and the Keyblade War were always intended to be inevitable.

but his definitely the most kind among guys and trust worthy more then Gula and ira, simple minded people like Aced and sora tend to be the nicest most of the time

Veevee

Awards
Can't say I agree. His role was to be Ira's right hand and keep him on the right path and not disagree with Ira on the first occasion and then secretly plotting his own thing behind his back, up to fighting his comrades. I don't see similarities to Sora, Sora wouldn't lash out at his friends when they disagree with his opinion. Aced should've talked to Ira in a proper fashion and should've tried to find a solution. I mean, you are trying to prevent a war between keyblade wielders by attacking your fellow keyblade wielders with the intention to convince them by force? Kind of ironic. It's not too much of a positive thing to say he didn't finish Gula off when he injured him in the first place.
I guess Ava is the nicest foreteller in terms of her being extrovert; Ira might be second because he takes a long time to think about the best solution for everyone.

Foxycian

Awards
Can't say I agree. His role was to be Ira's right hand and keep him on the right path and not disagree with Ira on the first occasion and then secretly plotting his own thing behind his back, up to fighting his comrades. I don't see similarities to Sora, Sora wouldn't lash out at his friends when they disagree with his opinion. Aced should've talked to Ira in a proper fashion and should've tried to find a solution. I mean, you are trying to prevent a war between keyblade wielders by attacking your fellow keyblade wielders with the intention to convince them by force? Kind of ironic. It's not too much of a positive thing to say he didn't finish Gula off when he injured him in the first place.
I guess Ava is the nicest foreteller in terms of her being extrovert; Ira might be second because he takes a long time to think about the best solution for everyone.

well not quite you're kinda right and wrong, but remember Aced tried to talk it out and ended in failure so action was the only solution for him, either way he may have done wrong but his intentions were Good and no don't compare him to the villains who had Good intentions, he was trying to prevent a war which all foretellers knew it was gonna happen and yet choose to follow the rules which will make it happen so ofc you're right in many aspects but Aced was still doing something Good here unlike the other foretellers , and yes I'm aware all of their actions is what led them to the war but! all foretellers were at fault too

edit: ira pointed the traitor was among them which created this doubt chain between them

invi was spaying on the others and letting ira know all their actions which is not her rule her rule was to observe them not spy

Gula didn't trust anyone but himself and doubted his friends and tried to kill aced which he had no proof he was the traitor

Ava may be the nicest foreteller but she also raised her blade on aced without conforming his the traitor or not (yes I'm aware her action is the least bad among the foretellers)

so Aced really wasn't what start all this he tried to stop it even by force if necessary

Last edited:

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Aced was waiting for an opportunity to take charge, just like MoM implied. The first big disagreement he has with Ira, he takes the opportunity to try to get everyone on his side and take over. That's not "trying to talk things over", that's a coup d'etat. A real right hand man would do something like Invi did, stay behind, continue to challenge his opinion and figure out why he said such a thing and then go from there. Aced was the first one to leave the room and the first one to go behind Ira's back to start a feud when there wasn't one.

I'm not saying the tragedy is his fault or that he's necessarily a bad guy, but he is not the kindest foreteller by a long shot. He's probably the meanest one. Everyone else is pretty chill through and through, the only foreteller we've seen initiate fighting is Aced and once for Gula who assumed Aced must be the traitor. (I still think Ira is the traitor though, ha)

Foxycian

Awards
Aced was waiting for an opportunity to take charge, just like MoM implied. The first big disagreement he has with Ira, he takes the opportunity to try to get everyone on his side and take over. That's not "trying to talk things over", that's a coup d'etat. A real right hand man would do something like Invi did, stay behind, continue to challenge his opinion and figure out why he said such a thing and then go from there. Aced was the first one to leave the room and the first one to go behind Ira's back to start a feud when there wasn't one.

I'm not saying the tragedy is his fault or that he's necessarily a bad guy, but he is not the kindest foreteller by a long shot. He's probably the meanest one. Everyone else is pretty chill through and through, the only foreteller we've seen initiate fighting is Aced and once for Gula who assumed Aced must be the traitor. (I still think Ira is the traitor though, ha)

yea his not the nicest but I still think his the most trusted worthy among them he doesn't feel shady his like knuckles from sonic his simple head and easy to figure unlike ira Gula and invi

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think being simple minded or easy to figure out makes you nice, kind, or trustworthy.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

One should also not forget his behavior and statements from the actual browser chi from right before and during the war itself, where he attacks non-Foreteller keyblade wielders like the Player Avatar without any hesitation and painting his vision of the future as a fascist-esque dictatorship with himself at the helm as "king".

Nothing kind or "nice" about that.

As was already said by others except maybe Ava I wouldn't describe anyone among the Foretellers as nice or kind in the first place, definitely not in a way that can be compared to Sora, Ventus or Naminé-type of nice.

Foxycian

Awards
One should also not forget his behavior and statements from the actual browser chi from right before and during the war itself, where he attacks non-Foreteller keyblade wielders like the Player Avatar without any hesitation and painting his vision of the future as a fascist-esque dictatorship with himself at the helm as "king".

Nothing kind or "nice" about that.

As was already said by others except maybe Ava I wouldn't describe anyone among the Foretellers as nice or kind in the first place, definitely not in a way that can be compared to Sora, Ventus or Naminé-type of nice.

lol you'll are right but still i just love how he tried to do something unlike the other foretellers his the type of person to act in action if words didn't work for the benfit of peace even if he has to do the dirty work and if he was cold hearted he would have finished Gula who framed him to be the traitor

Meow Wow

Awards
lol you'll are right but still i just love how he tried to do something unlike the other foretellers his the type of person to act in action if words didn't work for the benfit of peace even if he has to do the dirty work and if he was cold hearted he would have finished Gula who framed him to be the traitor

He didn’t finish Gula off because Ava intervened

ImVentus

Awards
I can say that Aced accepting Ava's refusal to join, was at least a bit respectful of him. He seemed very misguided but he also seemed to wanting for things to change and take action. For better or worse, can't really be said.

Seemed to me like they somewhat softened Ava in Back Cover. in X her appearance she did not seem very emotional or youthful as a character. The Ava from Back Cover seemed like the most peaceful and kind foreteller. Guess that's just me

Foxycian

Awards
He didn’t finish Gula off because Ava intervened

yea but he could have finished both Ava and and Gula since not only Gula framed him but even Ava attacked him but still he forgave her

Foxycian

Awards
I can say that Aced accepting Ava's refusal to join, was at least a bit respectful of him. He seemed very misguided but he also seemed to wanting for things to change and take action. For better or worse, can't really be said.

Seemed to me like they somewhat softened Ava in Back Cover. in X her appearance she did not seem very emotional or youthful as a character. The Ava from Back Cover seemed like the most peaceful and kind foreteller. Guess that's just me

not just that Aced also kept refusing to believe that thr traitor is among them and kept calling the foretellers his comrades as for ira Gula and invi they just pointed finger at aced making him look suspicious which is selfish of them

ImVentus

Awards
not just that Aced also kept refusing to believe that thr traitor is among them and kept calling the foretellers his comrades as for ira Gula and invi they just pointed finger at aced making him look suspicious which is selfish of them

Eh! I don't really blame them.
They were all blind to only assist what MOM had advised them to do. Sure Aced let Gula & Ava go, but it would have been more kind of him to just lower his key and leave as soon as Ava interfered. Instead of threatening to strike an innocent girl pleading, before giving in.

I'll just leave it that having him respecting Ava's choice, was a noble act.

Foxycian

Awards
Eh! I don't really blame them.
They were all blind to only assist what MOM had advised them to do. Sure Aced let Gula & Ava go, but it would have been more kind of him to just lower his key and leave as soon as Ava interfered. Instead of threatening to strike an innocent girl pleading, before giving in.

I'll just leave it that having him respecting Ava's choice, was a noble act.

well you're not wrong but remember that Aced was protecting himself, Gula tried to kill him when he was weakned and the fact Gula would have killed aced either way no matter what state he was in while Aced still even if weren't for Ava he still choose not to finish Gula who betrayed him he could have finished him off seeing as ava can't beat aced one on one so he had all the chances to push Ava away and finish him off but he didn't just showes that him hesitatingredients is proof of him being good person while Gula wouldn't hesitate to assassinate aced

edit: yea you all pretty much stated facts just wanted people not to sleep on this character when his really a cool foreteller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back