• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ace Attorney - 15th Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
If anything, I'd wait to see what they're doing with the Switch. They might port AA1-6 to the Switch which means you could play the entire mainline series on your TV for the first time. They also have the upscaled art of Ace Attorney Investigations and there's the Great Ace Attorney where Capcom might finally realise it is something we want to play so there's lots of chances for Ace Attorney games.

Sorry if I sound "out of line", but remember that the first three AA games were ported to the Nintendo Wii, haha. :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sorry if I sound "out of line", but remember that the first three AA games were ported to the Nintendo Wii, haha. :)
I said the "entire mainline series". AA4, 5, and 6 have not been natively playable on the TV without devices that can connect your mobile device to a TV.

Veevee

Awards
I said the "entire mainline series". AA4, 5, and 6 have not been natively playable on the TV without devices that can connect your mobile device to a TV.

Aw, I would love it if the series got ported to Nintendo Switch. The Switch is probably the console with the most ports I've ever seen, I remember that Nintendo boasted a while ago with the fact that the Switch already has more games than the Wii U ever had and as owner of a Switch who looks into the E-Shop now and then, I now know why. Nearly everything there is a port of something, there's a ton of games I have never ever even heard of and who smell and look awfully like cellphone ports with a totally overblown price tag, there are hardly any games in that pile of old ports and games no one ever wanted that actually make an appearance and are worth their price. That said, I would really appreciate having the games ported to Switch because they really fit the Switch gameplay style imo. It's still kind of a letdown for me that we never got any device that streams the DS / 3DS to the TV, like they did with the Nintendo Game Boy Player (GBA over Gamecube to TV) or Playstation TV (Vita -> TV), those might have been a little clunky, but they were still great.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ace Attorney 1, 2, and 3 will be ported to Switch, Steam, PS4, and Xbox One :O

Ace_Attorney.JPG

[video=youtube;UW6RfwjnJgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW6RfwjnJgI[/video]

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Ace Attorney 1, 2, and 3 will be ported to Switch, Steam, PS4, and Xbox One :O

Ace_Attorney.JPG

[video=youtube;UW6RfwjnJgI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW6RfwjnJgI[/video]

EXCUSE ME PS4 WHAT EXCUSE ME WHILE I PUKE RAINBOWS

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It is an absolute massive shock. Myself and Sign have been wanting it on PS4 for years but it seemed so unlikely. But here we are, with the collection confirmed​ for an English release early next year on multiple consoles.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I just can't even go into how excited I am that it's hitting PS4.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I'm excited for this but for like entirely different reasons. This could mean console+Steam releases of the latest Ace Attorney titles and I will throw infinite money at capcom if this is the case.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Neat for those of you who wanted it on PS4/PC. As for me, I'm content with owning the HD Trilogy on my phone, which to me is my favorite platform for Ace Attorney. It's so convenient.

Veevee

Awards
Jeez, this is SO great! I'd love to get the plats, so PS4 would be a good choice, but on the other hand I'd love to have them portable AND on TV, so I'll probably go for Switch. <3

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
If you're impatient, or don't have a Switch/PS4, you can get each of the Ace Attorney games for as low as $12 right now, up until the tenth of this month, on the eShop.

Thanks to GameRant for the note.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Familiar Faces Fight for Fairness in Ace Attorney Trilogy Screens

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy hits PS4, Xbox One, and Switch in Japan on February 21, followed by a PC release in spring and western releases across each platform early this year.

---

There are a lot of screens, so click the link to see all of them. The game is looking mighty beautiful and I can't wait to get it for my Switch.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'll be getting it for PS4 myself.

Haha, it feels weird to finally see Ace Attorney go multiplat. With how ambitious Spirit of Justice seemed to be, I kinda get the decision: more income for more ambitions.

And I'll be getting on the Switch 'cause I'm collecting some Switch games.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Master Spockanort has convinced me to import the Japanese physical version due to wanting AA to get as many sales as possible. Will double dip when it’s available on the Australian PSN.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Master Spockanort has convinced me to import the Japanese physical version due to wanting AA to get as many sales as possible. Will double dip when it’s available on the Australian PSN.

That reminds me, I hope they go physical in NA as well, because I forgot they started going digital with Dual Destinies (Even though I get the reasoning).

Speaking of which, I wonder if they'll ever release an Ace Attorney Investigations collection? If they do, then I think it's the only way for the West to experience GK2 besides the fan translation, and the Dai Gyakuten Saiban games.

Biriti

also interesting! I am also looking for an answer to this question.

Last edited:

Max

Staff member
Awards
I'm also hoping for a North American physcial copy.

Back