• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ace Attorney - 15th Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Re: Ace Attorney Series Discussion

The last one?! No!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

Relax. Go buy the third game. There you get to play as him for part of a case.

Plus, you get to fight the most awesome Prosecutor yet.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

^ I already have the third game XD.... But now you've got me excited. Though, no one is better than Franziska Von K

Cissy

Bronze Member

Spoiler Spoiler Show

He's the third on my list for "Most Favorite Character".

afrobutt

Silver Member

Yeah, I bought it a month ago.

It's... okay. Lulzy enough that I didn't regret buying it.

Cissy

Bronze Member

Technically it's more like a series of doujins, but yeah. Bought it a while ago.

The next one is Edgeworth themed. <3

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

FUCK IT! IT'S BEEN OUT SINCE SEPTEMBER!!! WHY AM I ONLY LEARNING ABOUT THIS NOW?!?! DX

And I'm back on Bridge to the Turnabout in Trials and Tribulations. Great fun <3

Cissy

Bronze Member

It's kinda easy to miss. I found it by pure chance at the book store.

Bridge to the Turnabout was all kinds of epic.

Cissy

Bronze Member

Oh, and that weird dude with the blonde hair and colorful clothes is named Zinc White, after a powder used in paint. He's an art dealer.

And Sal Manella is in the background of the airport screen.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

Here's a confirmed list of confirmed characters and their descriptions. (Copy and pasted)

Confirmed Characters

Miles Edgeworth Protagonist and prosecutor, and Phoenix Wright's rival and friend from the first 3 Ace Attorney games.
Dick Gumshoe Detective from the Ace Attorney games, back in action as Edgeworth's assistant and "sidekick."
Franziska von Karma Prosecutor from JFA and Edgeworth's adoptive sister, who reappears in case 2.
Mikumo Ichijou 17 year old self-proclaimed thief who targets "truth." Apparently acts as Edgeworth's obligatory teen girl sidekick.
Maggey Byrde Gumshoe's crush in JFA and T&T. Reported to have appeared in the TGS demo.
Makoto Yuuki A fellow prosecutor who is a sports buff and has a dazzling smile.
Shinji Nakamato Victim of case 1.
Ichiru Konomichi A head flight attendant.
Jinku/Zinc White A dealer in fine arts who sells "beauty" itself.
??? Victim of case 2. A blonde man with glasses who bears a slight resemblance to Kristoph Gavin (without the unicorn hair).
Confirmed Cameos

Wendy Oldbag In this waterpark concept art, as well as this funhouse.
Sal Manella In the background of the airport of case 2.

Cissy

Bronze Member

That'd be it!

The fact that Franziska is confirmed a big role makes it all the better.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

So far, Edgeworth's spin-off has done nothing but look refreshing. I can't wait.

I finally finished the first game last week. It bothers me that beating the fifth case didn't unlock any art for it. It makes the game feel pretty incomplete.

I'm gonna be saving Justice for All for a later date, and I still need to get my hands on Trials and Tribulations and Apollo Justice.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.

You shouldn't have too much trouble finding the last two. It's a wonder that Anybody else has a copy of PW1. They're hard to come by. I lucked out.

Apollo Justice was good and all, but It loses something from third game to fourth. I don't know what. I haven't even touched it since I beat it, But I kept goiing back the first three.

And true, Perfect Prosecutor isn't dissapointing. it was actually featured in Game Informer's Photophile.(that's how it's spelled.)

Game Informer said:
After introducing the new hotshot defense attorney Apollo Justice earlier this year, one might expect the next installment of the Ace Attorney franchise to feature the rising star. Instead, fan-favorite prosecutor Miles Edgeworth is taking up the leading role. With gameplay more akin to classic point-and-click adventure games (rather than the first-person exploration of the previous games), You'll explore crime scense, question witnesses, and engage in courtroom shenanigans. Familiar faces like Franziska von Karma and Dick Gumshoe play roles in the story and others are likely to make cameo appearences. Perfect Prosecutor hasn't been confirmed for a U.S. release date yet, but given Capcom's history and the series' success, you might want to warm up your pointing finger.

Cissy

Bronze Member

Gamespot is a good place to check for PW1. Both of the ones in my area had a copy, albeit a used, caseless (pun not intended) one.

Back