• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Accidently designed a keyblade. o.o

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel

Awards
Maybe I want KH3? I don't know.

4hbhxx.jpg

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
That is the coolest keyblade I've ever seen in a great while! :D

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Looks mighty cool 10/10 would slay

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Nah bro, that's a Keyknife. Looks cool, though!

Is the head/beast face(?) on top of the blade anything in particular? It kind of looks like the Red Eye shadow beast from BBS FM.

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
That's what I thought it was.

The design is awesome though. I can see little parts on the right side of the design which I feel should be changed. There are these little parts of white where the design is so small you can just see a few pixels of white sticking out. That probably doesn't make any sense though haha. If the design were bigger, those little nicks of white wouldn't be there.

But anyway, I really love the design! I love the style you've made it in, seems very KH like.

Noel

Awards

Is the head/beast face(?) on top of the blade anything in particular? It kind of looks like the Red Eye shadow beast from BBS FM.
Honestly I derived it from Squalls Greiver
That's what I thought it was.

The design is awesome though. I can see little parts on the right side of the design which I feel should be changed. There are these little parts of white where the design is so small you can just see a few pixels of white sticking out. That probably doesn't make any sense though haha. If the design were bigger, those little nicks of white wouldn't be there.

But anyway, I really love the design! I love the style you've made it in, seems very KH like.

I'm glad that everyone loves the design, it means a lot! Those little specks uve white would be clear if the image was bigger but I downscaled it.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards

I like it, except the asymmetrical lionhead/crown on the tip. It can be asymmetrical, but not across the side with the points. It should fit nicely in there, and then the asymmetry should come on the front end, the part that looks like jaws. It's still an excellent design though.

P.S. It'd be cool to see it with the rest of the blade and the hilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back