• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Accidentally in lurv

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxadox

So yeah I have a crush only I've never felt like it before. Ok well I should probably start from the beginning.

Every Saturday I go to Circus school which you obviously learn circus stuff and I have a crush on this girl. The thing is I'm a midget and shorter than her, and to make things worse is that she's in year 5, and I'm in year 7. Also I was suspecting she has her eyes on some other guy called Liam which is slightly shorter than her but the same age. The girl I have a crush on is quiet but cheerful and she's both hot and cute :wub:

As I said earlier this is like a crush I never had before, I feel a little different, and I only feel it when she smiles. What do I do? :unsure:

Sorry if my following words are harsh;

Realistically you have a few issues that might make this problem that much more difficult.

• You are a midget.
  • Unless she is a midget, she might not be attracted to you physically which is a big part.
  • Maturity is an issue; she is most likely more mature and is seeking love in another direction then you, someone older and financially reliable possibly?
  • No offence, but if you suspect she likes another man, what’s the chance that she’d want to give up on him just for you?

Now I’m no Dr. Phil, but I do know common sense; however that’s not to say you should just give up.

Tax, I have but a few bits of advice:
If you're not already good friends with her: try to be (if you haven't already)
Try and make friends with this Liam guy, if she does like him and you're a good friend of his, there is every chance you'll be a good friend of hers, at the very least
Don't try and impress her, it wont get you anywhere.
Find out what she likes, and appreciate it. DON'T and I repeat DON'T say you like it as well, unless you honestly do. That stuff reserved for cheesy romance movies

and that's all I can think of at the moment
hope things go well!

-Wolfie-

Taxadox

Tax, I have but a few bits of advice:
If you're not already good friends with her: try to be (if you haven't already)
Try and make friends with this Liam guy, if she does like him and you're a good friend of his, there is every chance you'll be a good friend of hers, at the very least
Don't try and impress her, it wont get you anywhere.
Find out what she likes, and appreciate it. DON'T and I repeat DON'T say you like it as well, unless you honestly do. That stuff reserved for cheesy romance movies

and that's all I can think of at the moment
hope things go well!

-Wolfie-

I'm good friends with her and Liam but no enough to visit each other. I already tried asking her to a visit but she said she was busy. The find out what she likes bit, ok :thumbsup:

Sorry if my following words are harsh;

Realistically you have a few issues that might make this problem that much more difficult.

• You are a midget.
  • Unless she is a midget, she might not be attracted to you physically which is a big part.
  • Maturity is an issue; she is most likely more mature and is seeking love in another direction then you, someone older and financially reliable possibly?
  • No offence, but if you suspect she likes another man, what’s the chance that she’d want to give up on him just for you?

Now I’m no Dr. Phil, but I do know common sense; however that’s not to say you should just give up.

I see your point but just remember, I am older than her and I'm year 7, she's year 5 so she probably won't mind about the financial stuff. Also about me being a midget I would also like an answer to solve that part.

If the other guy is shorter than you then shortness is nothing because he's shorter than you and she might like him.

Pay attention to what you write, first you say if that Liam guy is shorter than me, which he's same height as me but I'm smaller in the hands and feet, it will be no problem and then you say if she likes him o_O

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Wow seeing how you might need some help, hopefully these advice helps. Since your in some kind of school, maybe you can try asking questions about what you do and such. Not to mention, try to get into a conversation with her and as all the others say, try to be friends but in my case, closer friend or at least try to get to know and of course respect her and be friendly--girls always like guys who are friendly. Not to mention, if she liked you back, you'll eventually know by the signs she gives you? Does she greet you at all with a friendly hi and smile? Does she ever seem to be nervous around you? Or is it just you? Also yes there's thing with being a midget, but I can't really help from there. But all I can say is that she'll eventually see past that and like you for who you are and yeah, a crush can happen to anybody. If she doesn't happen to like you or anything, prepare for that as well because that's what you go through, I've been through it with the guy I like and it sucks but then again, keep in mind that there are plenty of fish in the sea. :D Good luck!

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Dude you mine as well not let the midget thing get in the way try too impress her that always works

Taxadox said:
I see your point but just remember, I am older than her and I'm year 7, she's year 5 so she probably won't mind about the financial stuff. Also about me being a midget I would also like an answer to solve that part.

Ugh, I don't know if there's anything else I could tell you due to your age. Sorry.

Roxas9001

Bronze Member
Dont worry man Im freakin 4'11,16,got a car, & Im in High School so dont let height get u down. I had a girlfriend taller than me in the 8th grade.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Though my thoughts aren't NEARLY as encouraging as Roxas9001's comment...I'll try to help.

First things: Are you actually a midget or are you just short for your age? I know tons of guys who just went straight up to 6' when they hit high school so...who knows.

Second: Do you talk to her at all?

Third: If you suspect it, it may be true. But who knows. You could be paranoid.

Fourth: Become friends with her at least. If you like the girl at least be friendly with her. Who knows. Maybe things will start off good like that.

Taxadox

Damn, I just remembered I don't have much chances talking to her, considering it's Circus school and not a social place it'll be hard for be to ask her what she likes and such.

I'm really short for my age, as I said before, she's in year 5 and I'm in year 7 and I'm smaller than her. Also I don't go to her school though the Liam guy is even in her class.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
When it comes to height it can or might not be an issue with her.
But hey, this is a crush don't get your hopes up.

Honestly if she doesn't even go to your school I wouldn't jump at the chance of making your move on her.
Someone in your area that you can communicate on a daily basis is the best thing to do. Long distance isn't really worth it unless you have the time and effort to make it work. Also with her in another school she's available and with you not being around half of the time she could be snatched away at any moment.

That's why I broke up with my GF, she was moving and long distance could be done.
But with other potential partners in her new school I didn't want to take the risk of being cheated on or hurt in any other way.

But this is just a suggestion, I feel you should let it go, but you don't have to take my word for it.
Listen to your heart.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Tape her lips in a permanent smile?
How the hell should I know?

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Circus school?
Where the hell did you go wrong in your life to enroll in that type of school?
Now I could be wrong... You may like the life of the big top, I can tell, I don't know you personally.

Iridium

Awards
I wouldn't judge just yet, there are multitude of schools out there for many things.
Circus school, doesn't necessarily mean the stereotypical circus; it's a gate way to big things like École nationale de cirque (national circus school) or even Cirque du Soleil when it comes to job/school possibilities.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Wait, wait, wait... is it because you're a midget, that you're enrolled in said Circus School? Are you really a midget, or are you just short?

Because... midgets creep a lot of people out.
((I had a bad experience))

Iridium

Awards
Medically speaking a dwarf aka "midget" in street terms is someone 4' 10'' or shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back