• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

witchprincess

in a little room where walls are bright swirling c
Ouch! That would be quite painful. But I'm actually more afraid of the Vulcan Mind Melt. That'd be creepy if someone could actually read your thoughts and know you deepest memories and secrets whilst it's hurting you because you most likely would try to fight it back in any way possible. Especially if you were trying to hide something from someone who can do the mind melt, which would most likely be a vulcan.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
What're we talkin' about?

I don't remember.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........... *takes breath*

UPDATE!

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
dude. i know you're totally NOT talkin about the way i talk dude. cause i talk like AWESOMENESS. don't tease the awesomeness kk. IT'S ROCKIN POWERS MIGHT COMBUST YOU!!!! XD

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
dude like, don't make fun of the awesomeness of my dialect!!! it rocks out loud and you know it dude!!! so there. now update . before i get MAH UBER FWUFFY CUTE KITTY ON YOU!! CAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS!!! *points to little back fluffy kitten*

P

Prince_of_Light

dude, like, so DUMB! I could like totally talk like this all the time but no one would listen and then I would be like duuuuude..... why is nobody talking to me? XD like seriously.

Last edited:
P

Prince_of_Light

very clever, K_K... you won't update, we all get mad, and you blame it on TLP, so we go after her... very very clever... *applauds* NOW YOU BETTER WRITE SOMETHING TLP BEFORE WE ACTUALLY DO COME AFTER YA! >_<

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
dude, like everyone's MOCKING the awesomeness!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! WHY IS THERE NO UPDATEDNESS KK? (smooth subject ransition, huh? XD) so like dude, like stop mocking the awesome dialect. it's totally killer dude. XD

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Whoa, dudes. Throw it into reverse. Like, cha. Yall just gotta ride this wave of, like, un-inspired beauty out. Cause, ya just can't mess with the forces more powerful than us, dude. I'm all, like, "Goddess of Inspiration! I pray that you'll pull up a bag and rap with me, dudette. Cause, like, I've got nothing.", and she's all, "psychedelic". So, just, yeah.

So, like, I'll go update. But yeah, you totally SHOULD stop by my fics and play a little puff the magic-

Just read the stinkin' fics. Psychedelic, dude.

((AND THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS HOW YA DO IT! AND YES, K_K. YOU MAY LAUGH!))

Last edited:

grindergirl101

me: ITS THE ATTACK OF THE LIKES!! RUN AWAYYYY!!!! *runs*

Patch: it must be the sugar...

Lucky: Poor you megan! Getting k.oed by mena. How unexpected!

me: *comes back* When are u going to tell kaze,ketso, and sean about erik hmmm? *smirks*

Last edited:

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
XD xD XD xD XD stop the bad language!!! BAD KK, BAD!! lol, that is awesome dude. so update. LIKE NOW DUDE. and no more jokes about the way i talk yo. i talk awesome. JEALOUSY WILL GET YOU NO WHERE!!! XD

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I knew I wasn't evil enuff to make you all wait. Besides, Mena was hurting meh. Pressure points suck. SUCK!! HEAR THAT, MENA?!? THEY SUCK!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY SUCK; BUT THEY DOOO!! DO! SUCK! MESS! IT!

*cough*

WARNING: EXTREME GLOMPING/HUGGLING/POKING!! You were warned. >_>

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~

When I finally drifted back to consciousness((I'M SO SMART! I SPELT IT RIGHT! HAH! XP)), I sat up slowly to find Mena across from me, poking Hoomhaha in the stomach. I tilted my head to the side, one eyebrow raised. Kaze was in the corner, leaning up against the wall in a Squall-esgue pose. Ignore me whilst I drool...................=P~..................All right, I'm done! ^_^ Mena continued to poke the small silver hamster. ((This whole poking thing is all Mena's idea. XD))

A small anime vein was beginning to form on Hoomhaha's forehead. "Would you stop-"

He was interupted by a squeal of, "IT TALKS!!" Mena poked him with even more interest.

Hoomhaha unsheathed his mini-katana, yelling,"DUDE, STOP POKING ME!!!"

Mena squealed again before grabbing Hoomhaha in a bone-crunching huggle. I blinked several times before noticing the hat perched on Mena's head. I reached for it but pulled my hand back when Mena tried to bite me. ((Dude, she really bites peoples!! >_<)) She brought this dagger and sword out of virtually nowhere and put them both to my throat.

"Is it really worth it? >_>"

"Uhm.....no...?"

She sheathed her sword, and hid her dagger...somewhere.... Mena finally released Hoomhaha from the "Death Huggle", and straightened the hat on her head. I tilted my head to the side.

"Is that....Jack's hat...."

The shorter((she's gonna kill meh for that comment....;_;...))brunette reached up, and huggled the hat, squealing.

"YEAH!! ISN'T IT AWESOME!??!?!?!?!!??!!?"

".....yeah....."

I shuffled away slightly, just for safety measures. Looking around, I guessed we were in the hold of the Inteceptor, and the sea was calm; for now. I looked at Mena, smiling hyperly.

"Guess what!?"

"...What...."

"GUESS WHO CAN DO ALCHEMY!?!?!?! AND THE SNAPPY-COMBUSTY THING!?!?!?!?"

I thought I heard Kaze sigh in annoyance, but I ignored it. Mena looked at me questioningly.

"Ed...?"

"BETTER!!!"

"....No one is better than Ed.....WHO'S MIIINE!! MIIIIIIIIIINE!

She hissed at me, and I smiled sheepishly. Coughing, I stood up. Rushing over to Kaze, I dragged him back over to Mena.

"CHIBI-CLOUD CAN!!! AND, I CAN SNAP AND STUFF COMBUSTS!! FIRE! BURN! GOOD!!! ^_^"

Kaze just scowled. I was still smiling ear-to-ear. Mena just blinked. Hoomhaha was shining his mini-katana. I gestured frantically at Kaze.

"Do the clappy Ed thing!"

"No."

"But....it's awesome...."

"I said 'no', Megan."

"Please......"

I put on my "Guilt Pout"; it was almost as affective as the Sora Pout. Almost, but not quite. Kaze just glared. He finally gave in, sighing. The blonde clapped and grabbed the nearby chair, transmuting it into a cannon. He stomped back over to his corner. Mena and I stared at the cannon in awe.

"AWESOMENESS!!!" We said together.

I shushed her hyperly, the both of us beaming. Pushing everyone out of the cannon's way, I snapped. The fuse was lite, and we created a hole in the side of the ship. Collective blink.

"Well, that's interesting." Mena commented, quoting the awesome Captain Jack Sparrow. I nodded rapidly in agreement.

There was a cry of, "Stop blowin' holes in my ship!!!", from on deck. Mena and I exchanged glances before giggling madly. Hoomhaha followed our perverted example. Looking out the hole I had made, I saw land. I tilted my head to the side.

"Is that supposed to be the place where the treasure was...? o_O"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back