• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Aw, damn....I hafta actually update....>_<

*hits Sora with frying pan* What!? It looked like fun.....o_o;;

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~

"Does anyone know if there's sharks in here....?" Hoomhaha squeaked(Yes, Silver, he squeaks. XP) timidly, still on my head.

Kaze and I exchanged worried glances. My eye twitched, and I scanned the ocean for any fins or....sharp...teeth....o_O Seeing none, I tried to glare at Hoomhaha, but failed miserably. Kaze, still clutching onto me(OH, RIGHT!! *dances*), looked as if he wanted to flick the small hamster right off my head. Sighing, I spotted a ship on the horizon. It was----
------
Wait....hold on sec, Aozora needs help with his English paper......

And, I'm back! Boys have no English skillz whatsoever......BACK TO THE STORY!!! ^_^
------
It was the Inteceptor; the ship Jack and Will.....comandeered? No idea how to spell that. I would look it up, but I'm feeling especially lazy right now. It's hard enough trying to remember all this.....ANYWAY!!! I pointed at the ship.

"See that?!"

"........No......"

"Not really...."

Hoomhaha and Kaze both tilted their heads to the side in unison. I scowled.

"Just wave 'n stuff so they'll see us."

~~~~~S~o~r~a~~~~~

After recovering from my head injury, the girl, who had introduced herself as Elizabeth, gave me a long and confusing explaination. My brain was throbbing. Something about pirates......and.....blood....lots of blood....and...some guys's boots.....yeah.... Sure, let's go with that. <_< >_> You have no idea, huh? ......Maybe..... Your 'maybe's always mean yes. >_> ......>_<......

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~~

Now aboard the Inteceptor, I was drooling over Jack and Will. Untill I saw a familiar short brunette across the way. Mena and I blinked in unison, then pointed at eachother.

"What're you doing here?!"

Did we say that at the same time..? o_O I shuffled over to her, throughly confuzzled.

"Weren't you in..Halloween Town...?"

"I was,"Mena replied, also confused. "Then I kinda....appeared....here...That's ok! This place is waaaaaaaaaaay better!"

My eyes widened, and I started fidgeting about nervously. Shiznap!! STAY CALM, SELF!! >_< I smiled and nodded absent-mindedly. Mena stared at me oddly.

"Do you know what happened to Halloween Town...."

"Wh-what!? No!! Of...course not!! Eheh...^_^;;"

Mena glared as I smiled in mock-innocence. She reached up and pressed on the pressure points in the back of my neck. I yelped.

"OW!!ow..ow....ow....ow...ow...ow...ow...ow....-"

"What'd you do!?"

We froze for a moment before breaking into perverted giggles, as did Hoomhaha; Kaze shook his hea din shame. Mena turned serious again.

"Well!?"

"....I was supposed to do this thing-"*giggling*-"so that Halloween Town wouldn't.......explode...."

"..."

The last thing I remember was screaming. Lots of screaming. Then, darkness. Damn pressure points.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
LOL XD that was so good! *bounces*

Riku: Shes sugar high...
Aroz: SA + sugar= madness/ and or certain doom...
Krad: cowers
Dark: Joy...

Me: Come soldiers! We're off to see the Wizard!

*seizes ze bishies and skips down a yellow brick road*

angel princess

You know the voice inside your head? The one with
Website
s10.invisionfree.com
hehe... if it isn't well, it isn't ended.... ^^

Nice chappy.... Mena drooling of Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom? =P Or simply missing halloween town... Have to say, i'd prefer PotC...
Anyway! Ah! Pressure points! So fun! Everyone tries them on me... never seems to work. :/ *shrug* Must not be getting the right spot... oh well... LEt's see... sharks in the carribean... of course there's sharks in the carribean. That's where hammer heads are. Now just nod and assume I know what I'm talking about.
I'm gonna guess we're not going to see much of Sean and Riku for a while, huh? Well that's okay.. .cause then megan gets kaze all to herself without sean.... << >> i can ship for fictitious fic couples. ><

P

Prince_of_Light

there's like this triangular spot between bones in your shoulder that'll make you bend over, but I doubt it'll KO someone... unless its the Volkan Nerve Pinch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back