• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_ghost

KHFanatic4565 said:
"lays some muffins out in the open."

*snickering*

Takes muffins...I AM THE BOX GHOST...BEWARE!
-
I just read your story. I'm a fast reader.
1. Who is Aozora?
2. I just noticed that earlier in your story, you stuck to a plotline of just sealing the keyholes. Now it seems as if you're goofing off. Why did you take out the Org.? Plus why does Riku have to wait so long before he's back in the story? I'm a Riku fan

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Next chappy!! VIOLENCE!! XP By the way, I'm testing out a new method of writing; tell me if ya' like it. XD

~Kaze's PoV~
Me, Mulan, Sean, and Megan were now on the roof of the Emporer's Palace. And, Mushu had just "accidentally" exploded part of the palace. To make matters worse, we had no idea where Shan-Hu was; he had dissapeared into the smoke of the explosion. Now we were randomly seaching the roof for the Hun's leader; me and Megan in one group, Mulan and Sean in the other. Megan suddenly looked up, alerted.

"Didja hear that?!"

"No. >_>"

"It was, like, a pillar crashing....er...something..."

"Nope, didn't hear it."

Megan poked herself in the ear several times, checking her hear-age level. Shan-Hu suddenly burst onto the roof from the lower-level. Megan jumped a few feet in the air.

"Holy shiznap!! (shiznap=combination of shiznit and snap)

I barely had time to ask her what that meant; Shan-Hu swung his sword wildly at us, not really aiming at a specific target. Quickly summoning Oblivion and Oathkeeper to my waiting hands, I rushed at Shan-Hu, careful not to lose my balance. We were locked in a power-struggle, neither of us ready to lose.

"Kaze, DUCK!!"

In a battle, no matter where the cry comes from, obey it. It just may save your life. Obliging, I pressed myself against the roof, hands over my head protectivally.

"FIRAGA!!!"

I felt the intense heat of a Firaga spell pass over me and connect with the Hun's leader. He roared in agony and rushed past me at Megan. Leaping to my feet, I turned to see Megan locked in combat with Shan-Hu. I looked around frantically, but Mulan and Sean(Heh, that rhymes..XD) were no where to be found. I looked back at Megan and Shan-Hu, still fighting. I rushed at the two, Keyblades ready to slice n' dice(Hehehehehehe XDD).

"Megan!! Do that snappy-combusty-thing!!"

She leaped away from Shan-Hu and snapped; the Hun leader instantly burst into flames. Dismissing my Keyblades and still charging, I clapped my hands together. Megan was nearing the edge of the roof; I gripped Shan-Hu's head my hand, sizzling with Achemic power, and he was exploded from the inside out. What was left of the Hun leader slumped to the ground lifelessly. I breathed a sigh of realief, but the danger was far from over. I saw Megan staring at something on the ground from the far side of the roof.

"Kaze........"

I jogged over to the brunette and stared at the ground, too. Flying straight towards us, was a huge dragon....fish....flying......thing...way too colorful for my eyes. I stepped back instinctivally.

"Megan......run....."

I turned and ran, hoping she would listen-for once. Turning back, I saw she was still staring. I muttered a few curses.

"Megan!! Get over here!!"

She was oblivious to my cries, and it was too late, anyway. The huge Heartless burst into the air above us, causing Megan to lose her balance. My eyes widened. Megan! Time seemed to slow as she fell off the edge with a shriek.

~~~~
FEAR ZEH CLIFFIES!! BWAHAHAHAHA!! >=D

Box_ghost

I just read your story. I'm a fast reader.
1. Who is Aozora?
2. I just noticed that earlier in your story, you stuck to a plotline of just sealing the keyholes. Now it seems as if you're goofing off. Why did you take out the Org.? Plus why does Riku have to wait so long before he's back in the story? I'm a Riku fan

Still waiting

P

Prince_of_Light

Aozora is the Blindfolded Unknown... YES WE KNOW ITS BHK K_K made them into two seperate people...

That should answer one of your questions.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
WHOOT! Awesome chapter! *Waves flag* Kaze! Use alchemy to do that pillar thingie...you know when plates come out of teh wall....I need to watch FMA more often. If it werent on a 1:00 in panflippin mornin! >_<

Box_ghost

Yeah, I noticed that too. With Kaze it was more KH than FMA. When are you going to use Bouken?

I am the box ghost...BEWARE!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Thanks to listening to Ready, Steady, Go! on repeat, I shall now end your suffering. ^_^

~A few moments before I fell off the freakin' roof~
~Sora~
Riku and I both stood up shakily after the explosion. I looked around confusedly, and Riku just stared at the roof where the explosion came from.

"What in hell was that!?

"What makes you think I know...?"

"....Good point...."

"Are callin' me stupid!?"

Riku shook his head and headed towards the nearby window. {What does he think he's doing!?} Is that a rhetorical question? Or am I allowed to answer? {No. >_<} I stared at my childhood friend oddly. He looked back at me and saw my questioning look.

"You don't wanna make sure nothing's combusted?"

I shrugged and Riku stared up at the roof with a surprised look. I heard a high-pitched shreik that was steadily growing louder. Next thing I knew, Riku came tumbling towards me, Megan in his arms. I took a double-take. Megan poked at a confuzzled Riku.

"Mini-Sephy..?"

Riku stood up and helped Megan up as well; she refused to let go of his hand, and she finally glomped him. I shook my head in shame as Megan squealed while huggling Riku.

"It's a good thing YOU caught me, and not Scrawny! He woulda dropped me 'fer sure!! Cuz he's weak!! ^_^"

"Uh....yeah..."

I glared at Megan; she smiled innocently at me. Sighing, I helped Riku pry my sister off him. She refused to release her death-grip on Riku, so I poked her in the stomach and she let go instantly.

"No fair!! >_<"

I rolled my eyes as Riku stood up and brushed himself off. I crossed my arms.

"Where's Kaze and Sean?......And Mulan....."

Megan gasped and made a weird "Nheh"ing sound. I raised an eyebrow at her. She struck a dramatic pose.

"Quickly! TO THE ROOF!!! *Batman Theme*"

~Kaze~
I leaped away from the airborne Heartless, Keyblades glistening. Sean and Mulan had met up and now the three of us were battling the the dragon...thing.... Sean rushed at the Heartless, sword raised. Slashing wildly, Sean was able to shred it's wings, disabling it's ability to fly. I heard an echoing snap and turned to see Megan, Sora, and some silver-haired kid with a wing-looking sword.
~~~
More violence next chappy!! XD

Box_ghost

Da na na na da na na na BATMAN! I mean LEADER! I mean HEARTLESS! I mean ANSEM! I mean....I am the box ghost...BEWARE! [runs away]
~
Cliffies, AND a batman theme? Long have I waited for the days of the batman theme to return. About 2 days.

I am the box ghost...BEWARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back