• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
We need updates girlie. I've see you in here. I was doing the same thing. Seeing if anyone looked into my fic. I already posted, but I'll do it again cuz I like the story....I'ts still better than Agrabah. [Still shocked by that statement]

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me:*left eye twitches* SORA!! *glomps him* >_<

Sora: MEGAN!! WRONGNESS!!! >_<

Aozora, Kaze, Sean: -_-;

{blah}=thoughts

~Kaze's PoV~

I watched what was happening below us with interest. {So bored.....can't focus......-_-;...} Ursula was placing King Triton's crown on her ugly head. the she grabbed the Trident,"It's mine!! *maniacal laughter*" {Why do villains laugh maniacally? Is it....some kind of unwritten rule...o_O..} Ariel lunged at Ursula, determined to avenge the demise of the Sea King. She failed miserably. Ursula aimed the Trident at her.

Before Ursula could blast Ariel, a harpoon came from above and slashed Ursula in the shoulder. Black-colored blood leeked out and Ursula grasped it, grimacing. The Sea COW looked for the thrower of the harpoon. "Eric!" Ariel cried.

~Megan's PoV~
Ariel swam up to help Eric, but Ursula held her back. She warned desperatly,"Eric!! Eric, look out!!" Ursula turned to her eels,"After him!!" She pointed up at Eric. Eric broke the surface, but Ursula's eels brought him back under the sea. {Pun unintended....<_< >_>} I summoned One-Winged Angel and Diamond Dust,"Kaze!! Come on!! IT'S TIME TO KICK SOME SEA COW ASS!!! ^_^"

He raised an eyebrow at me, but summoned Oblivion and Oathkeeper nontheless. We swam up to the eels and each beat one of them. I went all out Jackie Chan on Flotsam's ass!! {Or is it Jetsam..? o_O} Kaze was beating the crap outta Jetsam. {Flotsam..? K_K..} They both realeased their hold on Eric and he frantically swam back the surface.

I watched Kaze fight for a few moments. {He fights just like DWU.......or does he..? o_O} I continued staring at him. {Can he ACTUALLY be the Duel-Weilding Unknown? K_K }

~Kaze's PoV~
It was creepy....Megan was just floating there and staring at me. I raised an eyebrow at her,"What?" She blinked,"Nothing....." Then she REALLY weirded me out. "Have you ever......ranupthesideofabuilding?!" Megan had said it fast I barely caught it. (i finish later)

angel princess

You know the voice inside your head? The one with
Website
s10.invisionfree.com
Me: lol...
Me: You, know, i just finished watching the Little Mermaid two seconds ago...
Ebony: And this story is techincally wacked....
Me: Why's that?
Ebony: Because Ariel signed a contract, her voice for legs. Since Ursala never got Ariel's voice, the contract's void, therefore making her human permanetly....
Me: You're too literal.
Me: Gosh, have some fun.... <<
Jake: LIKE SUGAR FUN!!!!
Ebony: I'm leaving for my place of sanity now.... <<

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
((I shall finish now. XPP))

{blah}=thoughts

~Kaze's PoV~

{o_O......what..? K_K...} "No....Megan are you feeling alright?" She plastered another smile on her face,"Yeah, I'm fine!!" {Sure, you are....>_>..} Now Ursula aimed a blast from the Trident at the three of us. (Actually the two of us. Eric needed to breathe...) Ariel, in desperation, yanked on Ursula's hair. The Sea COW hit. But not us. She had obliterated her own eels. {o_O}

She loked petrified,"My babies!! My poor little poopsies!!" {.....-_-;...} Ursula angrilly watched Ariel swim to the surface next to Eric. The Sea COW then used the Trident's power to become gigantic.

~Megan's PoV~

{De ja vu....o_O..} Kaze and I swam to the surface. I coould see the wedding boat, VERY far from us. "You pitiful fools,"Ursula thundered,"I am the the ruler of all the oceans!" She churned her Trident in the water, creating a whirlpool,"The waves obey my every whim!" I guess Donald thought we would have an advantage if we were human. He succeeded in transforming Kaze, but before he could change me back, Ursula cast a Thunder spell at him, knocking him out cold.

{Aw, crap....I'M STUCK IN FREAKING MERMAID FORM!!! >_<} Ursula-{THE SEA COW!!! >_<}-somehow made the shipwrecks from below the waves rise back to the surface. {HOW'D SHE DO THAT?!!? >_<} Ursula created a huge pit surrouned by water and she destroyed the rock that Ariel and I were death-gripping. We fell down the pit and reached the bottom, where a small circle of land was randomly placed.

The Sea COW kept shooting beams/lasers at us and I deflected most of them with my Keyblades. I couldn't keep deflecting forever. Then I saw a large ship sailing towards Ursula. The long stick thing-{Bowsprite....-_-;...}- whatever.....The BOWSPRITE plunged into her flesh. {Ew.....o_O...} Ursula gasped as lightning flashed and thunder clapped. She slowly fell back into the ocean, taking the ship down with her. {IN YOUR FACE, SEA COW!!! INNNN UUUUUR FAAAAACE!!! ^_^}

~The Next Day~

We had to miss out on Ariel's and Eric's wedding in order to lock the Keyhole. Again. {-_-;...} I was the first one in Ariel's Grotto and I swam up to the Keyhole. My hand glowed again and i locked the Keyhole. {FREAKING FINALLY!! NOW WE CAN LEAVE!!! >_<}

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
NO HALLOWEEN TOWN?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THIS IS UNSPEAKABLE!

Ahem. I... I will not let this... get to me.

... heh heh?

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me:.......Alright......I guess I'll put Halloween Town in.....cuz I'm so awesome....<_<

Sora, Kaze, Aozora, Sean:*watching Signs* O_O

Me:......Lazy boys........-_-;;

~Megan's PoV~

Sora had agreed to let Sean come along with us, even though Kaze was totally pissed about it. Why he was pissed, I don't know. I was currently wandering around the Gummi Ship, utterly bored. {So bored.....-_-;;..} I passed the kitchenette and something on the counter caught my eye. {Is it-? Can it be-? IT IS!!!} There, on the tile counter, surrounded by a faint heavenly glow, was- "A TWIX!!!"

I snatched it off the counter and ran off laughing maniacally. {It's mine!! ALL MINE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!} I ran into a random room and locked the door behind me. "MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I heard someone say behind me,"What are you doing..? Or do I even WANT to know?" I whipped around to find Kaze staring at me, one eyebrow raised.

I rushed over and covered his mouth with my hand,"SSHH!! I don't want anyone to find me.....wait a minute....-"I pointed a finger at him accusingly-"How'd you find me?!!?" The blonde blinked several times. "I was already here..." "Ohh..." I pushed him out of the room. "Go away!!" I slammed the door in his confused face. The Gummi Ship lurched violently. {WTF?}

I held onto the doorknob untill the ship was calm again. My brained clicked as I remembered who couldn't fly the ship for crap. {Sora.....>_>} I unlocked the door and stomped my way to the cockpit. {I knew he was piloting....>_<} "Sora!" He turned around in the pilot's chair,"What?" I said,"Where did you learn to fly and/or drive?!" "No where." {.......}

I looked out the window boredly. {Hey....is that Halloween Town? o_O} I pointed out the window,"Is that Halloween Town?" Goofy lumbered over to me. "Garsh.....I think you're right, Megan..." I smiled triumphantly, but it faded away when Donald asked,"How'd you know what it was?" {Uhhhhh...} I laughed nervously. "Uhhh.....cuz.....it's....umm....Halloween-ish..? ^_^;;;;"

Sora landed the ship {Somewhat sloppily...} on the holiday world. Before leaving the Gummi, Donald gave me, Kaze, and Sean "scarier" outfits. I wore black pants with a black spagetti-strap tank-top. On the shirt was a red heart with an arrow pierced through it. My hair was up in a blood red clip and several strands fell in front of my face.

Sean was some kind of half-wolf thing. He had claws on his hands and a black tail stuck out from behind him. He had dark blue jeans and a forest green shirt. On Sean's head were two black wolf ears. He was like an mini-Inuyasha!! {*huggles Inuyasha plushie* ^_^}

Then there was Kaze. Ah, yes, Kaze. He had an Unknown Coat. Which made him look like DWU. We walked to Halloween Town's Guillotine Square. There, a sled led by Jack Skellington pulled up. {o_O}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back