• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey master

The master of all Monkahs
In the basment playing KH or at my computer postin
Me:Well were all insane here so we cant goin.
Raith:Ime sane............I think.
Monkah:*No were all insane I mean Ime a Monkah with a Triforce keyblade your a pyro 19 year old who goes crazy when ever you have sugar and you set all the librarys you find on fire and MMs a 11 year old who cant think of any good RP names and is as dumb as a doornob hates bush and clowns and singers and Ursala.*
Me:Ime not dumb!!!!!!!!!I imagend you and I can send you back!
Raith:No its so empty!!!!!
Monkah:*It all depends on witch area your iin theres a Monkahs paradice in there.*
Me:HEY TS NOT EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grindergirl101

SorasAngel1292 said:
wow! never expected Sean to be Prince of Light....good twist. That means someone has to be based offa Grindergirl right? Right! Im on to you K_K! >_>. Great chap by the way. Superglide was a nice touch. You should have called the slaughterhouse and have them kill the sea cow...or red lobster...

not yet lmao by the way sorasangel i really like ur fic and megans updating now... and through one request i shall bring patch back! whoo!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: You guys scare me sometimes....o_O

Sora: *cowering* THEY SCARE ME ALL THE TIME!!! >_<

Aozora: -_-;

Kaze & Sean:*beatin' the crap outta eachother*

{blah}=thoughts

I've got a new face!!! K_K!!! It means "confuzzled". *huggles new face* ^_^

~Megan's PoV~

Right before Ariel and Eric's lips touched, Ariel sank to the ground. Her legs had changed back into fins. {DAMMIT!!! >_<} Ariel smiled nervously at Eric. Vanessa(Ursula's human form) smiled evilly,"You're too late....YOU'RE TOO LATE!!" {o_O} She called lightning bolts to her hands,{Where'd those come from..? K_K } and relvealed her true form.

Many of the people gasped in shock(actually everyone gasped), and Ursula quickly crawled to Ariel and grabbed her. Turning to Eric, Ursula said,"So long, lover boy!" The sea-cow dived into the churning ocean, Ariel in her grasp. Eric leaned over the ship's railing and reached out his hand in a futile attempt to save Atlantica's Princess,"Ariel!!"

{We're all gonna die...........No....no we are not....} I yelled to Donald,"Change me back!!" He nodded and did as I asked. Before I jhad fully transformed, I hopped the railing and dove into the ocean after Ursula. {I still have to kick her ass!!! >_<}

~Kaze's PoV~

I was still slightly confused at what the hell what was going on, but was snapped back into reality when Heartless and Dusks appeared on deck. I summoned Oblivion and Oathkeeper to my waiting hands, but Sora restrained me from fighting. "What are you doing,"I asked him, slowly exiting "I'ma-gonna-kick-your-ass" Mode.

The brunette said firmly,"You help Megan down there, while we fight up here." Sora gestured to himself, Sean, Donald, and Goofy. I nodded reluctantly as I dismissed my two weapons. {Aww....I wanted to kill stuff....T_T} I ran to the ship's railing and felt my legs change back into fins. I lept off the boat and dived into the merciless waters of the sea.

~Megan's PoV~

Moments after I entered the water, Kaze fell in after me. Farther down, I saw the Sea King confront the Sea Witch. {*coughSeaCowcough*} I swam down to help but smacked into an invisble barrier. {WTF?} "What the hell,"I muttered. Kaze caught up to me,"What's wrong now?" I poked the barrier,"I can't get through....." {So we're basically screwed.....>_<}

grindergirl101

me: dun dun dun! stupid cliffies!

Patch: SEE WHAT DID I TELL YOU!? SHORTER AND SHORTER!!!

Lucky: Does anyone really care what you think Patch?

Patch: YES! THEY DO BECAUSE IM THE CUTEST TROUBLE MAKER! Everyone loves me! ^_^

Lucky: You and your hyper personality...

Patch: ..... MUST NOT BE HY- I give up! *chases tail*

Me: *smacks hand on forehead*

MDO2

Great Chappy!!! Loved it!!! but no violence!!! need violence!!!! KIIIILLLLL THAT SEA COW!!!! BURN IT BURN IT ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!! Then lets all have a barbacue!!!! who wants theirs well done?!

Zefie

non- idiots club? I woudnt be allowed twenty feet near it considering me and my friend always run into this old persons house at night while yelling armagedon in demented voices^.^

Zefie

Well i have nothing better to do. besides the lady always yells at me and my friends when were in front of my house so she diserves it =)

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Cliffies. evil. Good chap! ^__^! GET THE TRIDENT!Stop the sea-cow before she becomes more massive! Then get Eric to drive his ship up her ass,

Aroz: You have this planned?
RIku: How do you know whatto do?
Me: I've seen the Little Mermaid.
Riku adn Aroz:......eh?!
Me: Oh right......you guys dont know youre being watched.

I wonder if teh KH characters will ever discover a camera man following them around. >_>.

angel princess

You know the voice inside your head? The one with
Website
s10.invisionfree.com
{Aww....I wanted to kill stuff....T_T}
Me: I'll shall treasure this line forever... ^^
Me: Killing is fun...
Me: Yeah, but we have to let Sean live...
Me: Well maybe he'll end up getting MEgan as his girlfriend...
Me: AND THEN KAZE'LL BE ALL MINE!!!!!
Ebony: At least I'll still have my safe place... <<
Jake: Yeah, in your exclusive idiots club!
Ebony: If it was an idiots club, then almost everyone reading this story would be a member.... sad that there's only three members.....
Jake: Well if you guys ate sugar once in a while!
Ebony: << Idiot.....

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Me: Yep, I'm an idiot, and I don't deny it ^_^

Sam: Just sayign that proves you're an idiot.

Me: I know XP.

Sam: o_O

Molly: Um....I know I can be rela stupid sometimes.

Sam:........Do you run around saying random things, while wearing a dumb happy expression on your face?

Molly: Uh...not really....

Sam: Then don't worry about it. You're sane. Unlike everyone else <_<

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
redrum33 said:
she did in the begining of the story

Hmm. That must be before she found out that Sora was her brother.
[Gives K_K a picture of Sora in a hetero, but also sexy pose]
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!! SUBMIT! OPEN YOUR HEART TO THE HOTNESS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back