• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Riku: About the eye twitching.... Are you gonna get that checked?
Sora: Yeah, I mean. Its one thing to do it in fun. But you seem to do it on a constant basis.
Do you think its chronic? Is it contagious? OMG, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME IT'S HEREDITARY! :eek:
Me: Get ahold of yourself man! [punches Sora]
Sora: [Eye twitches] Thanks, I needed that.
Me: OMG! It is contagious.
Mass panic breaks out in the KH Universe.
Leon: [Eye Twitches] WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!! [Runs around in circles, and slams into a pole.]

Monkey master

The master of all Monkahs
In the basment playing KH or at my computer postin
Raith:poor KH universe wait isnt that the one we're in?
Me:pack your bags weve gota run!!!!!!!
Monkah:*Ha ha I allready hade my bags packed*
Me:Wait I comand you to pack my bags!!!!!!!
Monkah:I dont have to listen to you!*
Me:Yes yo do Ime the Master of all Monkahs!Hairless apes not included.
Raith:And we're all glad about that.
Monkah:*Dang.*(Starts to pack my bags.)

eughey

kaze_krazy said:
Me: Alright peoples....I'm bored....so....I'm gonna update......-_-;

[WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I'M FUNNY?!? PEOPLE GAVE ME REP POINTS FOR BEING FUNNY!!! I AM NOT FUNNY!!!! >_<]

ur not funny, not even a little bit, great chapter by the way

angel princess

You know the voice inside your head? The one with
Website
s10.invisionfree.com
Me: Well... er... if Sean's Naraku...
Me: Sean will die twice as painfully for tricking Megan as well!
Me: But, just read the bottom of my sig, and then you might understand my hatred towards Naraku....
Me: Evil... pansy... *twitchtwitch*
Jake: SHe lost it...
Ebony: Neither of you had it.
Jake: Yeah, that's--wait a minute!
Ebony: <_< idiot....

P

Prince_of_Light

Holy Frigging Crap. You Ppl Dont Pay Attention Do You?!!! He isnt Evil!!! So Just Stop Saying He Is!!! >_< Of All Ppl I Should Know!!!

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
great story so far!!!!! keep it up!!!!!!!

btw, why the heck did u have to lose ur voice!? it sucks probably 4 u... (kairi's gonna maaaad when she finds out u glomped sora :D)

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
redrum33 said:
great story so far!!!!! keep it up!!!!!!!

btw, why the heck did u have to lose ur voice!? it sucks probably 4 u... (kairi's gonna maaaad when she finds out u glomped sora :D)

She can't glomp Sora. Sora is her brother.

P

Prince_of_Light

ok, who wants to know who Sean is? Its me... I AM SO SICK OF BEING CALLED EVIL!!! GAAAAAA!!!! >_<

is he evil NOW?!!

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Yeah. Sean is based off PoL. I can do that cuz I'm kool!! ^_^

Sean: YEA!! SO QUIT CALLING ME EVIL!!! >_<

Kaze: NEVER!!! *tackles Sean* >_<

*massive fight scene*

Me, Sora, Aozora: -_-;

{blah}=thoughts

[blah]=when I try to say something

~Megan's PoV~

Thanks to watching The Little Mermaid, I knew that the boat would leave at sunset. And Ariel had to kiss Eric before the sun set. It was a long shot, but we had to try. Right now, Me, Sean, And Kaze were helping Ariel swim to the wedding boat, while Sora, Donald, and Goofy were super-gliding there to stall the wedding. {I'M GONNA GET MY VOICE BACK!! AND I'M GOING TO LAUGH AT YOU ALL!!! >_<}

~Sora's PoV~

Me, Donald, and Goofy frantically super-glided to the wedding boat. {There just happened to be no wind today!! >_<} I saw Scuttle fly ahead of us. I called out to him,"Where're you goin'?" He yelled back,"To get help!!" {Help? What kind of help? o_O} We were almost at the ship, and the day was nearing sunset. {MUST GO FASTER!!! >_<}

Far behind us, Ariel was swimming alongside Megan, Kaze, and Sean. {An THIS is why we need to learn to TELEPORT!!! >_<} We finally landed on the deck and were followed a number of birds and creatures. They all attacked the bride, who was really Ursula in disgiuse. Or at least that's what Megan had....uhhh...."said" She had also "said" to get the shell pendent around Ursula's neck.

I waited for the right moment to strike. {Riiiiiiiiiight............NOW!!} I sprinted at Ursula and ripped the pendent from her neck, then quickly fled. I saw Megan standing next to Ariel and yelled,"Megan!!! CATCH!!" I tossed the golden seashell at her.

~Megan's PoV~

I tried to focus my attention on the incoming pendent and not on the chaos that was meant to be a wedding. {Good thing I'm an outfielder in softball!! Wait......I'm gloveless.....>_<} I caught the airborne seashell. [I got it!! ^_^] I stared stupidly at the necklace in my hand. I held it up in the air. [What do I do with it?] All my friends yelled,"JUST BREAK IT!!!" [Oh....right....^_^;;;]

I threw the pendent to the wooden deck and it shattered. With the necklace broken, a fire red and icy blue light flaoted up and circled me. It entered my throat and i unconciously finished the song I had began in ursula's Grotto. My eyes widened and I gasped. "I can talk..? I CAN TALK!!!" I pointed at Ursula trimphantly,"IN YOUR FACE, SEA COW!!! IN YOUR FAAAAACE!!" I jumped up and down excitedly,"I almost feel like randomly breaking into song!!"

Ariel ran up to Eric. The spell was broken. Ursula yelled,"ERIC!! Get away from her!!" She covered her mouth. "Ursula no longer possesed a different voice. It was ugly again!! How a voice can be ugly, I don't know....Eric and Ariel edged closer, about to kiss. The sun went down behind the ocean. I muttered,"Oh, crap....."

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
wow! never expected Sean to be Prince of Light....good twist. That means someone has to be based offa Grindergirl right? Right! Im on to you K_K! >_>. Great chap by the way. Superglide was a nice touch. You should have called the slaughterhouse and have them kill the sea cow...or red lobster...

Monkey master

The master of all Monkahs
In the basment playing KH or at my computer postin
Me:Good chapter!!!!!!!!!!!
Raith:You shout to much.
Me:Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo????????????
Monkah:*You should be a singer they shout lots.*
Me:I dont like singers they shout realy loudly and some think they have a good voice but they hurt my ears.
Monkah:*Hey I got tikets to the circus!*
Raith:Why didnt you say that later or sorner or someother time?
Me:CLOWNS MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!
Monkah:He hates clowns and Ursala and I said it know cause ummmmmmmm i dont know why maybe cause I have the tikets and I want to brag.*
Raith:Well now MM gunna kill all the clowns good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back